Nike Air VaporMax

There's no way anyone should use these for running. Holy cow are they crap as far as performance goes. I'm returning these asap.

A couple of us, myself included, have worn these for running. Hell, I even did a review about them hundreds of pages ago. They soften up, the ride gets comfortable, and then it lasted 200 miles before it got too soft. Some of the regulars in here can tell you that it's a shoe you can run in. It's just not the greatest shoe to run in.

How do these hold up overtime? i seen some pairs with yellow soles already smh
Mine have held up pretty good. I have probably 10 pairs of vapors and 3 of them have the clearer sole and they haven't yellowed to much but I rotate between J's as well so I don't wear them consistently. I find myself wearing the ones with the blacker sole more due to not having to worry about yellowing issue to soon. But like any clear sole shoe it's eventually going to get piss yellow at some point. My advice, if your going to get the clear sole ones rotate them...

How do these hold up overtime? i seen some pairs with yellow soles already smh
My experience with the clear soles yellowing are from the heat on the asphault/concrete. Some of my vm have been worn only at night with no yellowing, whereas the others worn during the day have yellowed

My experience with the clear soles yellowing are from the heat on the asphault/concrete. Some of my vm have been worn only at night with no yellowing, whereas the others worn during the day have yellowed
Damn I'm from the Philippines and It's practically hot 24/7 lol thanks anyway.

That VM Moc x Acronym is so crazy that I kinda dig. Not sure if I’d wear but it’s an interesting shoe especially with that chrome air unit. I’m also wondering if it’s painted or how they got it to be chrome and if it’ll wear or chip easily.
Real gad Nike is branching out on colours for the VM though. Feel like they really only used black/dark tinted or plat/light coloured air units for the last year and the colourways were really limited because of this

20180227221800_original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom