Nike Air VaporMax

678FCECF-A940-44C7-B69A-154BEEB594A2.png
New CW for 2.0 looks awful lol

loooooooooooooooooooong

After the disappointment of not getting the OP Utility's, picked up a pair of the VM+ @ my local Footlocker. No doubt, the comfort level is great, but I just can't get over the design. I'm hoping it will grow on me, but I remember feeling meh with the original AM+ as well.

Like the OG Vapors. Have grown to appreciate the Vapor+s. But those Vapor 2.0 are really bad. In 25+ years of wearing buying/wearing Nike, that is just about the worst swoosh placement on any product I've seen. Unless they play the 'limited' game with many of the releases, it's straight to factory store.

Remember this convo...this was the net result for the month (came up in the am 1 thread. Sorry for the dupe)
00A287C8-49B1-4CA1-B65B-4CC0D9C29A5C.jpeg

There's a video of those Counter-Strike quake sounds where someone screams out "HOLY ****!!!" with it echoing for a good five seconds. I can't post that in here, but if you watch that and blast that loudly on your speakers like DJ Kool Herc did when neighbors walked across his block in the Bronx, that'd be my reaction.

There's a video of those Counter-Strike quake sounds where someone screams out "HOLY ****!!!" with it echoing for a good five seconds. I can't post that in here, but if you watch that and blast that loudly on your speakers like DJ Kool Herc did when neighbors walked across his block in the Bronx, that'd be my reaction.
haha... :rofl:
kinda sad that vapormax have fallen off a bit, maybe something from the AMD/month will get me back on the wagon.

really shocked at how good these are...(i was a bit of a hater at first)
IMG_4930.JPG

Am I missing something? Nordstrom has these available.. never seen this color and it released early no?

Women's only..

IMG_1188.PNG

Am I missing something? Nordstrom has these available.. never seen this color and it released early no?

Women's only..

IMG_1188.PNG

Its been mentioned quite a few pages back. Yes, this is women's only and probably just selling early.

I know im a bit late but

Hows the vapormax SE (Laceless) any difference aside from the lack of laces (obviously) from the OG?

They will create hype for the 2.0s... get ready! Lol hopefully we get a throwed ID option for airmax day

You can hype them up all you want, they won't sell because they look terrible with the mini swoosh.

We shall see! I didnt like the vapormax 1.0 at 1st but now I love them. The mini swoosh looks rubber or something... Im digging the heel tab, heel piece, and mini swoosh on the inside of shoe but not on outside lol. The 1st couple CWs will sell out instantly then everybody will want them lol.

Back
Top Bottom