Nike Air VaporMax

Fit beautifully my normal vapormax size. Which is a 13 (and I’m a wide 12.5)
2A6F1C64-DEE4-4E9E-9FB6-935249F7960F.jpeg
54B1A0C2-C087-403A-B1D5-9856B913AB7F.jpeg

For anyone interested in vapormax 1.0 vs 2.0 comparison:

while the shoes look pretty similar, there's a number of small improvements that they've made.

The most obvious one when you put a pair on is that the midfoot "pinching" that some people complain about in a new pair of vapormax 1.0s is gone, because the fuse overlay from the heel doesn't extend all the way into the midfoot on the 2.0.

It feels to me like they changed the PSI or something about the airbag, because it feels like a broken in pair of 1.0s right out of the box.

The knit of the shoe feels a little thicker and less stretchy.

The heel feels like it's slightly higher cut, and the heel containment has definitely improved. I don't have to choke the laces up nearly as much as I did on my 1.0s to keep my heel from moving around.

All in all, I might have liked how the 1.0s look better, but the 2.0 definitely feel better to me.

Just visited the Haven Acronym pop-up , got me jonesing for a pair! Keep missing these drops though .

Also got a bid up on stockx with that code and the price keeps dropping for my size...it's at $290 now. Hopefully it keeps coming down.

IMG_20180324_112217.jpg

are these dropping any where else today? struck out on undftd and saint alfred this morning...gonna have to get lucky today or wait til monday on snkrs and raffles...pics looking nice

Had my boy pull up at social status in charlotte they didn’t have the 11 I needed but I grabbed the 10.5. Feels good to have folks that will look out for you. They still have a couple of pairs so hit them up if your in charlotte

Online releases are done today, correct? Might just pull the trigger on stockx today since it'd just be around 30 bucks over retail with that coupon after tax.

Back
Top Bottom