Nike Air VaporMax

Good grief ... these are stunning

9F1D4C14-1C1B-479B-A3AE-1B3B74EA8901.jpeg

Same fitting with regular vapormax?

I actually wanted em so I was happy and the 11.5 fits so even better, 12 might’ve been a little too big
I only have one pair of laceless Vapormaxes, the CDGs, which I had to buy 0.5 big. Length seemed OK, but I'm really not sure because they've just sat in my closet for the past year. :-/

I only have one pair of laceless Vapormaxes, the CDGs, which I had to buy 0.5 big. Length seemed OK, but I'm really not sure because they've just sat in my closet for the past year. :-/
Those ain’t come in my size so never was able to see what my size was

For me, it's the same as how I size all my vapormax. Which is .5 up from my TTS.
Fits like a glove.

I went .5 up on my very first pair and I wish I went TTS, though I have a pretty narrow foot. Some slippage in the heel which is uncomfortable so I have to wear pretty thick socks with them. Went TTS on the acronyms so hopefully they fit ok.

I went .5 up on my very first pair and I wish I went TTS, though I have a pretty narrow foot. Some slippage in the heel which is uncomfortable so I have to wear pretty thick socks with them. Went TTS on the acronyms so hopefully they fit ok.

You'll be fine with TTS
I go .5 because I have super wide feet.

After wearing the acronyms for one full day, the white on the bottom is already cracked. Lmk if y’all experience the same.

If its painted AND cracking like that, I don't think I will be grabbing any that have colored bags.
Clear only, I've been beating every pair I have.

Last edited:
image.jpg

I don’t mind if it cracks on the stubs, but on the sides like that? Smh, scared it could crack all around

Think Nike would replace?

I want every pair except the white one. The green pair grew on me and the speckled sole is fire. And the sand colored pair is a great color combo with the pink

They didn't even paint the whole piece. You can see behind the clear bag portion that they painted it after putting it together.
So of course if the paint stops right where the white bag meets the clear bag, it's going to start chipping away.
It's like a bad paint job on a car where you paint it with doorhandles and trim left on it, always take off trim, paint, and then reattach the trim etc.
Acs1.jpg

They didn't even paint the whole piece. You can see behind the clear bag portion that they painted it after putting it together.
So of course if the paint stops right where the white bag meets the clear bag, it's going to start chipping away.
It's like a bad paint job on a car where you paint it with doorhandles and trim left on it, always take off trim, paint, and then reattach the trim etc.
Acs1.jpg

Thanks for drawing it out for people.

I’m also curious to see if the rest of the white area will crack easily with just light wear

I'm looking at trying to catch my size tonight/tomorrow morning for the Acronym, but the UK prices are more expensive than just grabbing them from Stock-X.

I’m really wondering if I should just get a pair of the off white VaporMax off of StockX instead of waiting for a L on Friday. I’m just tired of overpaying for kicks I really want!

Back
Top Bottom