Nike Air VaporMax

Im gonna take my extra acronym sole and get it swapped on the next off white (quick photoshop but you get the idea)
Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 10.42.01 AM.png

Expensive swap

Im gonna take my extra acronym sole and get it swapped on the next off white (quick photoshop but you get the idea)
Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 10.42.01 AM.png

Where would you get this done at? I’ve always wanted a Volt air bag from a Vapormax 97 on a Vapormax 95 heritage.

Where would you get this done at? I’ve always wanted a Volt air bag from a Vapormax 97 on a Vapormax 95 heritage.
I’m working on a project with Jacob from dank customs right now, so I might just have him do it if he’s got some spare time.

in 4 Evan's extra "shoelaces". I heard he gon lace swap them for virgin unicorn fur shoelaces encrusted in swarovski criystals dipped in gold

Really hope the seller from stockx ships my acr from the other day. Seems like I got them on the lower side and will be heated if he doesn't :lol:

Really hope the seller from stockx ships my acr from the other day. Seems like I got them on the lower side and will be heated if he doesn't :lol:
How often do guys flop on stockx?

Waiting for a shipment myself and hope the guy didn't send in a fake or something lol.

How often do guys flop on stockx?

Waiting for a shipment myself and hope the guy didn't send in a fake or something lol.
Personally have not had it happen to me *knocks on wood* I've heard of people getting flaked on but I'm sure the percentage is very low based on volume of sales

Personally have not had it happen to me *knocks on wood* I've heard of people getting flaked on but I'm sure the percentage is very low based on volume of sales
I think the seller gets charged a 15% fee of the transaction amount if they flake. It wouldn't be worth it for them lol.

My seller shipped, awaiting for stockx to receive and authenticate. Hope it's smooth sailing from here on and the box doesn't get damaged!

I think the seller gets charged a 15% fee of the transaction amount if they flake. It wouldn't be worth it for them lol.

My seller shipped, awaiting for stockx to receive and authenticate. Hope it's smooth sailing from here on and the box doesn't get damaged!
They waive the 15% a lot of the time from what I've read especially if you're a pretty consistent seller on there

I'm not gonna lie... I saw those early pictures and thought they were terrible, but then I started seeing more pictures and started liking it a bit more, and that 15% eBay promo happened so I said, "**** it," and copped... these are surprisingly VERY NICE in person. You know how they say that pictures don't do justice sometimes? ****, well, all those earlier pictures were lies! Except for my pictures; they're not lies. =D I'm kidding, haha. Seriously though... the black and white pattern isn't as bad as I thought when it comes to seeing it in person. The volt touches are nice along with the Acronym logo on the back, and the painted soles are pretty cool. Not what I was really expecting when it comes to covering up the Air units, but I guess it'll do for now.

27300311598_db22329126_b.jpg

27300311118_a9c01325be_b.jpg

27300310518_bca4caf13d_b.jpg

27300310068_98b0a4604f_b.jpg

What’s the difference between the 2.0 and OG? Is it just aesthetics or is the performance different as well?

Other than adding that foam midsole that they have in plus and utility models, I don't think there is much they can do. They built a new factory in the US exclusively to produce the Vapormax sole. I doubt we'll be seeing any changes to the Vapormax in it's entire product lifespan, unless they can change the amount of "air" they put into the bubbles.

Utilities are comfy af. Daily I’m looking for deals on them but to no avail. I’d be down for $160.

I’ve seen the chukka slip pairs on the hash wall for like $120 minus 20% off but they’re ugly so they just sit there. Lol

Which colorway of Vapormax plus do y’all think is the best? I usually don’t ask opinions on what shoe to cop but I don’t wanna buy a bunch of pairs and I’m torn between the grey, the obsidian blue, the olive and the all white.

Back
Top Bottom