Nike Air VaporMax

Hello

I have already asked 2 times but no one answered me, compared to air max 1 how is the sizing of vapormax 1? and vapormax 2? should I increase my size? thank you in advance (tts 8us for me)

Hello

I have already asked 2 times but no one answered me, compared to air max 1 how is the sizing of vapormax 1? and vapormax 2? should I increase my size? thank you in advance (tts 8us for me)

I would say most people probably go .5 up. I can do TTS but always prefer .5 and it works better for me. It depends of course on the type of foot you have so if it's narrow maybe TTS would be better. You should be able to find models in your local Nike or relevant shop probably better to try them on.

What are we looking at here?
Could be a Gyakusou/Undercover VM. Upper looks similar to the upcoming Reacts.

UNDERCOVER-NIKE-GYAKUSOU-REACT-2.jpg

although they dont have the CLEAR sole like the off whites, the 97's are still fire...sleep if you want

Nike-Air-VaporMax-97-Silver-Bullet-1-3.png

This right here is why I never liked the 97s. That top eyelet is so far back because the shoe swoops down. It makes the laces have to go past the tongue and back just to get to the eyelet creating this gap. They never gave me the support and it looked stupid. Any 97 is an easy pass for me.

Want them but not for $208 w/ tax.

You guys think they'll last over the weekend? Need them to hit Shoosh.

Who knows, my size is like $280 on StockX, but I barely would pay $210 for them, not paying over retail. They’re nice, but not must have. I got two pair of Shadow 1’s locked up tomorrow also. Those are a priority.

Anyone ate on the Off White Web drop? Came out of the blue (at least for me)! Nice silent drop … however only size 5.5, 6, 9, 11 and 12 were online when i realized. Went for a second pair but didn´t succeed.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-12 um 15.57.50.png

Anyone ate on the Off White Web drop? Came out of the blue (at least for me)! Nice silent drop … however only size 5.5, 6, 9, 11 and 12 were online when i realized. Went for a second pair but didn´t succeed.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-12 um 15.57.50.png
Nice! Was this in the US? Have been checking periodically but didn’t see them drop - what time did this happen?

Nice! Was this in the US? Have been checking periodically but didn’t see them drop - what time did this happen?
Maybe EU drop only, not sure. Went live about 2 hours ago … so keep an eye on the US site, might happen later today for you US folks. Search Nike (2 white Jordans should be listed, Vapormax on the same site).

Back
Top Bottom