Nike Air VaporMax

47AA207E-EB53-4749-9560-1F96B74BCA5C.jpeg
Pic from IG

I like these of course

Restock on royal VM+ tmrw on SNKRS
Screenshot_20180424-004210.png

Btw whats the difference between these two? Very subtle changes from what I can see
Screenshot_20180424-004232.png

Funny they'd restock those two days before the other ones come out. They're already sold out though lol. I'm gonna try for the hyper blues this Thursday though. Only changes are the swoosh color on the side, bottom and tongue from what I can tell.

what's the general consensus when it comes to sizing on the Vapormax Plus? I have normal width foot by the way. Appreciate y'all!

what's the general consensus when it comes to sizing on the Vapormax Plus? I have normal width foot by the way. Appreciate y'all!

I wear the triple white platinum Vapormax plus as my daily shoe and when I bought them I tried on both half a size down and my true to size .... im very wide and flat footed but both sizes fit absolutely fine ..... but in the end I went true to size just for a little extra room...... both felt equally comfy though

Funny they'd restock those two days before the other ones come out. They're already sold out though lol. I'm gonna try for the hyper blues this Thursday though. Only changes are the swoosh color on the side, bottom and tongue from what I can tell.
the plastic ribcage/eyelet things are also colored black, which is a huge improvement on the royals as it its better color blocking and looks more like the OG AM plus Blue colorway. If you get any pair definitly get the hyper blue, as i feel the hypebeasts are going to keep this shoe hard to find for a while.

Sooo I just bought a pair of the Volts from a place called Just Cow in Paris?

Gonna be really hard to go down there and yell at them if they screw me over and don't deliver...

Back
Top Bottom