Nike Air VaporMax

not today....but if these go the way of other acronym drops, the the long game is pretty ridiculous. Not that I care either way but if you think "ah, i'll just get the six months from now"...you may be unpleasantly surprised.

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 5.42.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 5.43.07 PM.png
Hopefully the prestos drop in price when the supposed two new CW's come out later this year..

I’m so pissed that I just saw someone posted A-mamaniere I went and check there was my size there but already ordered from Rsvp.

Now just got canceled email from Rsvp and Amamaniere already sold out. Smh.

Whatthe* with Rsvp now they sent email that my acronyn ready to ship? After they sent canceled email. What if I already bought from other place smh.

not today....but if these go the way of other acronym drops, the the long game is pretty ridiculous. Not that I care either way but if you think "ah, i'll just get the six months from now"...you may be unpleasantly surprised.

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 5.42.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 5.43.07 PM.png

Very true. Acronyms do creep up down the line.

Acronyms are 2.0’s right? If so, 2.0’s have a more aesthetically pleasing toe box compared to the 1.0 build.

regret not copping the black acronyms for retail, but i have the white ones.

if my order for the Kaws plush falls through, ill probably cop the VMs for resell on stockx.

Got my delivery from Acronym of both the Volts and Sails already! Shipped faster than the kicks I get from SNKRS lol. I completed my collection now with all 3. I’m a happy old sneaker head right now (and I got another pair of Tinkers today!). It’s been a good sneaker day.

i read all comments and confused, i am us10.5 with all vapormaxes and don't know what size i should pick for acronym ones? anyone experienced for certain advise?

i read all comments and confused, i am us10.5 with all vapormaxes and don't know what size i should pick for acronym ones? anyone experienced for certain advise?

I don’t know about others, but for me they are TTS. I wear size 9 in all Nikes, and have been getting 9s with my Vapors (I have VM+, off white vapors, and Acronyms)

Ordered from bdga earlier but was in the area of UNDFTD SF and walked in around 5pm and copped another pair of black acronyms

Managed to cop a pair of black/volt Acronyms from nike.com yesterday
Can't wait till they arrive :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom