Nike Air VaporMax

E349A5D6-BEFB-4D36-B22D-FD5345E8DFC2.jpeg

Really glad I went with 10.5. They fit perfect.

Here are my sizes in other shoes:
US 10 - Jordan 1, Air Max 1, Flyknit Trainer, Spiridon Ultra, BCIII
US 10.5 - UB 1.0/4.0,

That’s good to hear that they fit.

The .5 size up was big, hoping my tts isn’t too snug when I get them.

Does anyone know where I can get White/Black/Bone acronym vapormax that released a couple weeks ago for retail? I know that on StockX resell isn't terrible, but i'd like to pay retail if possible..

You know your vapormax is nicely broken in when you go to the shop to cave in and buy the vapormax plus, and then when you try the vapormax plus on one foot with your vapormax on the other you don't notice a major difference in comfort between the two despite one not having a midsole. Decided to not pull the trigger.

I'm sure though if I had tried on a new vapormax on one foot and a new vapormax plus on the other foot, the difference in the comfort because of the midsole would be much more noticeable. Just goes to show how comfortable the vapormax is after it is beaten up enough

You know your vapormax is broken in when it doesn’t squeak as much when you walk :lol:

You know your vapormax is nicely broken in when you go to the shop to cave in and buy the vapormax plus, and then when you try the vapormax plus on one foot with your vapormax on the other you don't notice a major difference in comfort between the two despite one not having a midsole. Decided to not pull the trigger.

I'm sure though if I had tried on a new vapormax on one foot and a new vapormax plus on the other foot, the difference in the comfort because of the midsole would be much more noticeable. Just goes to show how comfortable the vapormax is after it is beaten up enough
you buggin, my triple black nikelabs have been worn heavily since last year but my navy vm plus's are more comfortable by far, right out the box

IMG_3266.JPG

Ordered the wrong size in Black/Volt during initial release restock, so had to wait for general release to complete the set. Much more excited about these two colorways than the first Bone version. Also went up 1/2 size to 11 with very exact width and nearly an extra thumb length. Might be imagination, but feel these are much tighter than the Bone one.

Black/Volt is definitely my favorite of the collab pack. With the help of good friends and quick trigger managed to snag few backups. Not really a big fan of most regular VM. But I'm running out of AMs in rotation and the Acro Mocs will be a unique addition in Nike Air. Easy to wear.

IMG_3227.JPG

Finally landed a pair of any version to join the Thread. Missed on Clots and OWs, so these Acronym Vapormax are the start. Like the moc version, easy go wear.

Went up half size to 11. Exact width with an extra half thumb in length. Interesting look and different feel. Hit on the Volt and Sail pairs on Acro restock. Waiting for shipment. Caution those that order multi from site. Two pairs was ok because total amount was below extra customs fee threshold. All three pairs was iffy cause Acro didn't adjust VAT before sending.
Friend got hit with extra customs fee and working with all to get no charges.

Sizing seems to be all over the place.

I went TTS (same size with my AM95 / AM97 VM silver bullet) and hope it isn't too tight or too loose.

Nike on Eu accounts seemed to cost more than across the pond / asia. Is this change recent?

I see a lot of sizing comparisons, but how do the Acronym VMs fit compared to the VM 1.0s?

Back
Top Bottom