Nike Air VaporMax

Picked these up yesterday. Wanted this pair since day one. Love pops of solar pink.

Attachments

• 20180501_133859.jpg
    20180501_133859.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 94
Which colorway of Vapormax plus do y’all think is the best? I usually don’t ask opinions on what shoe to cop but I don’t wanna buy a bunch of pairs and I’m torn between the grey, the obsidian blue, the olive and the all white.
Obsidian
Which resembles Original AM Plus too.

White is too plain
Grey is plain

Shark bite Vapormax is interesting but..... too fancy

Just got the volt acronyms, feel like these are better to wear everyday compared to the jawn mayer’s. Jawns are nice but they’re too load for me. Plus I feel like with me I would have gotten the white dirty very fast.

since bdga cancelled my order they offered to sell me one of the following of my choice

• Air Jordan ‘Shadow’ 1
  • Air Vapormax Flyknit Moc 2/Acronym 007
  • Lunar Force 1 / Acronym ’17 100
  • Nike Air Max 1 DLX 700
  • Nike Air Max 95 DLX 200
  • PW Hu Holi NMD (all 3 colorways)

decided to get the AF1 acronym (assuming they have my size)

pretty cool they do this.

Just waiting for better CWs for VM2.0 but only have one pair also. Need the all volts for sure and want some nice ID options... we neeed a variety of Multi colors too

Yeah the greys and blues coming tomorrow seem nice...
^^^ Just happy I didn’t buy into the acronym hype! Just not a fan of the moc VM... if they had laces though

This... I didn't either, no laces, no care....

since bdga cancelled my order they offered to sell me one of the following of my choice

• Air Jordan ‘Shadow’ 1
  • Air Vapormax Flyknit Moc 2/Acronym 007
  • Lunar Force 1 / Acronym ’17 100
  • Nike Air Max 1 DLX 700
  • Nike Air Max 95 DLX 200
  • PW Hu Holi NMD (all 3 colorways)

decided to get the AF1 acronym (assuming they have my size)

pretty cool they do this.

That's really cool of them to do and it doesn't happen very often. You may try if you wish and negotiate and ask if the can give you dibs on a future release you want instead, tried that a couple of times with stores and it worked

Last edited:
Is this that place around 21 mecer and Stadium? There was a dumb line there a few weeks ago and I still don’t know for what lol.
No, that was Palace another skate/lifestyle brand. I think there was a surprise drop. (It’s the place next to stadium goods)

This is at an art exhibit for Takashi Murakami in the LES. You may recognize his work from
Kanye’s graduation album cover or sneakercon

He’s so talented its insane

You may know this
72F3AAAC-94CB-4BED-9A2C-87F9ADE731CD.jpeg

But this stuff is insanely cool
4F843E23-810E-4664-8152-134A87E99E8B.jpeg

No, that was Palace another skate/lifestyle brand. I think there was a surprise drop. (It’s the place next to stadium goods)

This is at an art exhibit for Takashi Murakami in the LES. You may recognize his work from
Kanye’s graduation album cover or sneakercon

He’s so talented its insane

You may know this
72F3AAAC-94CB-4BED-9A2C-87F9ADE731CD.jpeg

But this stuff is insanely cool
4F843E23-810E-4664-8152-134A87E99E8B.jpeg
Nah I know palace. It’s right next to Stadium. I’m talking about a big glass building.

That's really cool of them to do and it doesn't happen very often. You may try if you wish and negotiate and ask if the can give you dibs on a future release you want instead, tried that a couple of times with stores and it worked

thanks for the insight. I already asked for the acronym af1 though. they havent responded back so hopefully this isnt a pump fake :smh:

Stucco the best colorway imo. I actually copped my first moc today and got the multi color V1s from my local mall and they feel comfier than the lace version IMO

Back
Top Bottom