Nike Air VaporMax

D385D972-4837-4893-9334-0DB08920D09F.png
Can add speckle to airbags

Took me FOREVER to hunt down BHMs smdh. Can’t wait until they land. I’m sure sizing question has been asked but is most folks tts or sizing up in these? I’ve heard both to be honest

Took me FOREVER to hunt down BHMs smdh. Can’t wait until they land. I’m sure sizing question has been asked but is most folks tts or sizing up in these? I’ve heard both to be honest

You're a 14 aren't you?

I'm a true 14 and I go TTS. I tried a 15 and the fit was just too sloppy. A 14.5 would have worked though.

Hey it might work out for you.

I have a narrow, long foot...so my sizing issue is always whether I have toe room. The problem is that because we (as big footers) don't get half sizes, the 15 provides the toe room but my foot doesn't fill out the rest of the shoe.

Hey it might work out for you.

I have a narrow, long foot...so my sizing issue is always whether I have toe room. The problem is that because we (as big footers) don't get half sizes, the 15 provides the toe room but my foot doesn't fill out the rest of the shoe.

Yea I feel you. The no halfsizes is definitely a killer smdh. I’m a wide 14 so maybe there’s hope!

I think you'll be fine, especially with a wider foot. They're very snug at the midfoot and heel TTS.

you guys were right about the vm+ comfort over the vm, think I prefer the vm+ upper over the vm's one in terms of comfort

any one know where i can find these on the 12th? My friend wants a pair and im not seeing them on the SNKRS app

Nike-WMNS-Air-VaporMax-2-Rust-Pink-1-1-681x439.png

any one know where i can find these on the 12th? My friend wants a pair and im not seeing them on the SNKRS app

Nike-WMNS-Air-VaporMax-2-Rust-Pink-1-1-681x439.png

Finish line will have them but most times FNL only carries up to a 10 women’s so if he’s bigger than an 8.5 Men’s he might have trouble finding them

Back
Top Bottom