Nike Air VaporMax

$225 OTD, shipped from France Monday got here today. I am in love.. The box says team red but seems more burgundy... going to get some side by sides soon...

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_7251 2.JPG

$225 OTD, shipped from France Monday got here today. I am in love.. The box says team red but seems more burgundy... going to get some side by sides soon...

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_7251 2.JPG

Damn, those are a beauty. One of the few solid 2.0 releases! The best thing about the Team Red weave is that it has the illusion of looking/feeling luxurious to the imagination and the leather accents, waxed laces and ESPECIALLY the woven Swoosh enhance that.

Is the sizing on the vapormax plus the same as the 1.0s? I had to go up .5 size from my original for the 1.0s but heard the pluses are tts

Seems like you'll have to show your NikePlus membership to people if you're trying to scoop it up in person.

42568175_10214712314896105_3990647194968391680_o.jpg

Damn, those are a beauty. One of the few solid 2.0 releases! The best thing about the Team Red weave is that it has the illusion of looking/feeling luxurious to the imagination and the leather accents, waxed laces and ESPECIALLY the woven Swoosh enhance that.

That’s how I felt when either ARK or gizzle first posted. Had to have them. Major pita finding my size overseas but been searching almost everyday.

I do think if the 2.0 kept the leather accents it would tidy it up. Ironically it literally is the same
Color as a band-aid hahahahaha

The box's seen better days.
So the seller lives in spain and sent me the photos etc. Box looked good along with everything else. They got stuck at customs for a few days and when they came in the box had that open and resealed tape all over it. When they inspected them they destroyed they box and half of it was soaking wet for some reason. Was gonna call dhl but really what's the point lol

Damn didn’t realize the laces were like that. Might be better off with triple black since I don’t like the colored laces. Sucks because the 3m was fire

Edit: on the nike+ app it shows the triple black with 3m hints so that seals the deal

Worth retail?

For the model, I'd personally pay the box price. Compare it to the $225 VaporMax Flyknit Utility that only looks the part for the extra money vs. the $190 VaporMax Run Utility that has water-resistance AND Cushlon without paying extra? I'd take that for sure. The upper looks very similar to the Pegasus A/T Pinnacle or Winter version with the water-resistance and the Komyuter, and the Komyuter is AMAZING for water-resistance, so I think these will perform really well. I was going to buy the all-black colorway, but they had the black/habanero red color instead.

Damn didn’t realize the laces were like that. Might be better off with triple black since I don’t like the colored laces. Sucks because the 3m was fire

Edit: on the nike+ app it shows the triple black with 3m hints so that seals the deal

Yeah, it's two different colorways. The all-black colorway on the NikePlus app was the one I was expecting. Did not expect the black and habanero red in person. Still looka great though.

Back
Top Bottom