Nike Air VaporMax

So damn sick! Different mixes for the weaves as usual... remember when people bought multiple Flyknit Racers to get the best matching weaves? Well, if you're picky, you might have to do that with these. I don't mind it at all though.

From what I can recall, the multicolor weaves from the Flyknit Racers became very vibrant when the sunlight hits them, so this is likely the same.

31553741107_1fa1d0d1fc_b.jpg

31553741247_b6abdccf9c_b.jpg

31553741617_53bce9b41c_b.jpg

AdoredMediumDiamondbackrattlesnake-small.gif

As much as we killed the 2.0 and rightfully so, the multis really killed it and are pretty much the only 2.0 worth while

bcce9a2b-69c4-48a3-a356-3ad9eb4f40d5-jpeg.2237649

replace the flyknit on the the mc's with this color palette or include these colrs = best selling vapormax 2.0

Hey I tried to do the Vapormax 1.0, the godliest Vapormax in all the Vapormax land, in the grey multicolor and I returned it. Just don’t care for the multi.

Hahaha I gotcha. I was just playing with you. Was looking for an opportunity to use that meme :D

Reactions: ARK
Jesus Christ these multicolors are narrow. These are my first pair of vapormax. I ordered my usual go to size in ultraboost. Do they usually loosen up around the middle of your foot? Thanks in advance.

Jesus Christ these multicolors are narrow. These are my first pair of vapormax. I ordered my usual go to size in ultraboost. Do they usually loosen up around the middle of your foot? Thanks in advance.

The midfoot should loosen a little, yeah. Well, at least for the 1st Vapormax... not sure about the second one.

Orders multis

Vapormax is one shoe that’s needs a serious breaking in. Then it feels amazing.

I go TTS with Vapormax and Ultraboost. I recommend loosening up your laces a little bit. They don't have to be tight by any means and they stay incredibly secure to your foot.

Back
Top Bottom