Nike Air VaporMax

D1AHtMPWoAAp8nD.jpeg.jpg
I like these but I just bought the multi color vapormax I can't spend 190

nike-vapormax-plus-924453-015-5.jpg

nike-vapormax-plus-924453-015-6.jpg

nike-vapormax-plus-924453-015-1.jpg

All the way in on these tomorrow. Easily one of the best VM+ to date. Nice and simple, yet loud.

Copped today on sight. Been looking for a black/volt air max that is more comfy than my volt AM95s that I can only wear for a few hours at a time. Would have preferred an all black flyknit Vapormax upper, but these take 2nd place to that only by a hair.

Copped today on sight. Been looking for a black/volt air max that is more comfy than my volt AM95s that I can only wear for a few hours at a time. Would have preferred an all black flyknit Vapormax upper, but these take 2nd place to that only by a hair.

Scooped them off FNL myself. Sold off my used pair of triple black VM+ today to offset the cost a little. Definitely did NOT want to pay retail, but I’m headed to Disneyland next week and had to have these for that trip. The VM+ are great all day, walking shoes.

> Yo us3less us3less , have you seen this yet?
>

damn, i saw the penguin monkey doo-doo catalog pictures, but these few pictures look way better! <
> Yeah, they're nice, don't you think?
yeah, they're pretty good-looking, but i definitely wanna see more pictures soon <

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190307-064916.png
    Screenshot_20190307-064916.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20190307-064954.png
    Screenshot_20190307-064954.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
> Yo us3less us3less , have you seen this yet?
>
Screenshot_20190307-064916.png

>
Screenshot_20190307-064954.png

damn, i saw the penguin monkey doo-doo catalog pictures, but these few pictures look way better! <
> Yeah, they're nice, don't you think?
yeah, they're pretty good-looking, but i definitely wanna see more pictures soon <

Haha these are a day 1 cop for me! Look way better in this picture

I know you like the Nike check... Are you still going up a full size though? :rofl:

Yes I would definitely be doing a size 13 still. It seems any runner react, Air Max, anything I take a 13. Everything else a 12 with exception of the 11. I take a 12.5 in that one.

Yes I would definitely be doing a size 13 still. It seems any runner react, Air Max, anything I take a 13. Everything else a 12 with exception of the 11. I take a 12.5 in that one.

Dude so weird! Don’t understand how u go a full size up... so u went up a full size up in 720s? And the adapt bbs?

I see why u sell a lot of your kicks :lol::rofl:

They prob don’t fit half the time!

Btw I will never stop giving you a hard time about it bc it just doesn’t make sense!

Does anybody go up a full sz in VM? Anybody lol

So you would recommend a full sz up on these? This is why I don’t pay attention to peeps sizing info anymore

Is your left foot a inch bigger than your right foot?

I need answers ARK ARK

Dude so weird! Don’t understand how u go a full size up... so u went up a full size up in 720s? And the adapt bbs?

Btw I will never stop giving you a hard time about it bc it just doesn’t make sense!

So you would recommend a full sz up on these? This is why I don’t pay attention to peeps sizing info anymore

I need answers ARK ARK

I don’t know man. Size 12 in retros, Size 12.5 in Jordan 11, Size 13 in Air Max/React/Vapormax.

I need answers ARK ARK

i go half down in running shoes that are knit based bcuz they always stretch and get broken in, the whatever material that's on VM plus was soft and i was worried that getting the causal size would be a bad idea i was right to go have down in as well

Back
Top Bottom