Nike Air VaporMax

Grabbed these VNDS off eBay last week. The color is nuts, very unique and pops like crazy.
1E404EBE-1ADF-4A99-B453-1E2E14C9DC1A.jpeg
How much you copped?

That's a 720 sole not Vapor.

The VaporMax 2019 above is a collab with Cactus Plant Flea Market. May 14 at DoverStreet Market.
Yeah I made a mistake and tried to take it down quickly. Still don't know how I delete a post

Has anybody used crep protect on their vapormaxes? I know it’s not to be used on knit as opposed to canvas, suede and etc? How did it hold up and did it help ?

ARK ARK you better tie those shoes...You know you are slipping out of them lol

Actually since the 1.0 has come out my foot as probably grown a tiny bit so they feel even better. Just wait until you get to your mid 40s your feet grow! At least mine have.

Actually since the 1.0 has come out my foot as probably grown a tiny bit so they feel even better. Just wait until you get to your mid 40s your feet grow! At least mine have.

Wtf! Man hell naw lol

Tie your kicks though, don’t want u tripping in grocery store fam :wow:

Wtf! Man hell naw lol

Tie your kicks though, don’t want u tripping in grocery store fam :wow:

Tying depends on the shoe. I tie Vapormaxs but doing so would’ve covered up the 3.26 on the tongue which is an important detail when photographing your shoes for your beloved NT Vapormax fam. Especially on 3.26.. :nerd:

Tying depends on the shoe. I tie Vapormaxs but doing so would’ve covered up the 3.26 on the tongue which is an important detail when photographing your shoes for your beloved NT Vapormax fam. Especially on 3.26.. :nerd:

Just un lace the top loop or whatever...

Back
Top Bottom