Nike Air VaporMax

Well it’s on snkrs.... first vapormax anything in ages

F091D467-690C-4896-B30D-99A03EDC174C.png

The 2020 released in July... not sure when this drops but wow it would mean a run of less than a year. Mind you COVID-19 and no Olympics did mess the release up.
Ans mostly still not on sale.

I got my pair on sale but that was literally a return made to a nike outlet... Like MikeF said, it's amazing vapor maxes rarely go on sale, they will for 2weeks and then right back to regular price. Yet pairs are in every store at all times.

one of my local sneaker groups posted it. First time I’ve seen the 2020 posted. So I assume resellers gonna be after it.

If those are the 2021 VM, they're still fugly. How did Nike destroy a fantastic line in barely 2-3 years???? I'm starting to look at AM 95s now, cos the VM are a complete dud!
Agreed. It's better than the 2020's aesthetically. But that's like saying catching a cold isn't as bad as the flu.

Also, I really don't like the lace loops on the 2021's. Kinda looks like they're two pairs of fabric strips that have tacked-on without any thought. OG VM's every damn day.

Also, I really don't like the lace loops on the 2021's. Kinda looks like they're two pairs of fabric strips that have tacked-on without any thought. OG VM's every damn day.

Nike Penny Pinchers: “Customers really aren’t buying the pager concept we came up with. We need to fix these and relabel them as the 2021 model quickly! What’s the easiest solution with minimal effort while keeping material costs down?”

Nike Sustainability Dept. Head: “ I have some old scraps that look like band aids we could use to thread laces through. All we need to do is sew them right on the upper on the 2020 model. Super easy and problem solved. Bonus!”

Nike Vapormax Project Lead: “ I like it! Minimal effort to redesign and we can still spin the sustainability aspect.”

Nike Penny Pinchers: “This should allow us to recoup our money we lost from the poor sales of the 2020! The buyers don’t know any better especially those clowns on the NT Vapormax thread. They want laces on the ‘20 model then we will give it to them!”

Last edited:
Agreed. It's better than the 2020's aesthetically. But that's like saying catching a cold isn't as bad as the flu.

Exactly, what made particularly the 1.0 work so well was everything was so well integrated including tonal colorways. Since then they moved to way more complicated design and weird colorways.

Back
Top Bottom