Nike Air VaporMax

Why can’t they just make the vapormax flyknit 4.0? People actually still use the 3.0 to run and workout in. That’s what happens when you just want a lifestyle shoe and the drive isn’t there anymore.

Exactly, what made particularly the 1.0 work so well was everything was so well integrated including tonal colorways. Since then they moved to way more complicated design and weird colorways.

to be fair and honest, many on NT wanted more colors than the tonal cws we were getting with the 1s & 2s and that’s what we got.

Got some photos back and got a snap of the 2021... my daily... wish I wore heat.
4521479E-BDE5-42B1-8110-A8E2770B8D12.jpeg

WTF are they supposed to be???......apart from fugly!!??

A celebration of Air Max mashups I think but it’s ugly as he-double-hockey-sticks.

In other words Nike wants your money and is dangling this ugly worm hoping you’ll bite. We are the fish.

They got any sz. 12's over there? I thought with all the dunks today these would slide under the radar. I was mistaken

DM sent.

I hear you on the Dunks, for these, there just didn't seem to be many big sizes in the US. Maybe more next week, I just prefer to get it over with whenever possible.

DM sent.

I hear you on the Dunks, for these, there just didn't seem to be many big sizes in the US. Maybe more next week, I just prefer to get it over with whenever possible.

Thanks for the assist.

Seems like SNKRS the last place to drop stateside and we know that can't be trusted. Glad I could secure a pair and get it over with. Sizes already hovering around $300 on SX

Back
Top Bottom