Nike Air VaporMax

Had to run out the house so i only opened the box… noticed for the first time Nordstrom shipped in a bag only so the box got damaged. Not sure if I care yet lol.. Not sure saving the environment or just being cheap lol…

First impressions, I definitely like how they look. Loving the soft padding on the collar and ankle. The shoe feels high quality…

The vapormax hype is gone for me, I’m not like super excited or anything but glad the styling is better…
IMG_2308.jpeg
IMG_2309.jpeg
IMG_2310.jpeg
IMG_2311.jpeg
IMG_2312.jpeg
IMG_2313.jpeg
IMG_2314.jpeg
IMG_2315.jpeg
IMG_2316.jpeg

I like the view from the top. The platinum much better looking. Still not enough to get me to buy.

I picked up cause i had a leftover Nordstrom gift card i remembered. Otherwise I wouldn’t have jumped.

Reactions: ARK
Naturally the other shoe came in the usual box… I think this is more platinum than pure white.. it certainly pops…. Super bright in the direct sunlight compared to indirect… I really like these…

IMG_2325.jpeg
IMG_2326.jpeg
IMG_2327.jpeg
IMG_2328.jpeg
IMG_2329.jpeg
IMG_2330.jpeg
IMG_2331.jpeg
IMG_2332.jpeg

The Pure Platinum color is always the best color on the Vapormaxes. Looks amazing here.

If I'm not mistaken, the white color is just a women's colorway for now.

Those pure platinum's are fire. I always been scared of buying pure platinum because I'd be trying too hard to keep them clean, but I might do it this time.

How do vapor ma es feel underneath your foot while walking? I tried on the original pair at an outlet some years ago and it feels like you will roll your ankle in them. I never owned a pair, so I’m curious

How do vapor ma es feel underneath your foot while walking? I tried on the original pair at an outlet some years ago and it feels like you will roll your ankle in them. I never owned a pair, so I’m curious

I’ll try to get them on to review this week.

Those pure platinum's are fire. I always been scared of buying pure platinum because I'd be trying too hard to keep them clean, but I might do it this time.
You can wash them in cold water no bleach up to x10 times before they go bland.
Don’t sweat it.
I’ll wash these pure platinum for the first time probably 30days from now.
I’ll do a before and after.

Back
Top Bottom