Nike Air VaporMax

nike-vapormax-2023-flyknit-green-DV6840-300-5.jpg
I can work with these

Define "crazy" ?

Because if crazy means waiting until they go on sale for 40-50% off and getting a great shoe... Whether they're "hot" or not...

Then yes, we're going crazy.
Define "crazy" ?

Because if crazy means waiting until they go on sale for 40-50% off and getting a great shoe... Whether they're "hot" or not...

Then yes, we're going crazy.
I’m a Vapormax fan…. Been one since the VM1, I haven’t had any real complaints, some of the colorways have been a lil redundant but overall I haven’t had a problem with the shoe and all of its iterations at this point….. I worked for the brand for 15 years and I get in that sometimes the design team doesn’t always have their fingers on the pulse of the consumer and should do a better really finding out what “we” want

I’m a Vapormax fan…. Been one since the VM1, I haven’t had any real complaints, some of the colorways have been a lil redundant but overall I haven’t had a problem with the shoe and all of its iterations at this point….. I worked for the brand for 15 years and I get in that sometimes the design team doesn’t always have their fingers on the pulse of the consumer and should do a better really finding out what “we” want
agreed.

i was just saying that as a fan of the shoe, to ask if "we are still going crazy for these" suggested that in some way we are suckers for liking it, specifically because its not a silhouette folks are going crazy over.

as fans, we are admiring and waiting for heavy discounts.

so if that makes us "crazy" then...yes, we are crazy

Not crazy but still interested. Still comfy. But lost most of its swag tbh….

What have you moved on to if anything?

Ha loved the replies guys. Im definitely not wearing dad shoes.

No I mean when the 1 came out we were all in for them. I had some 15+ pairs. Then the 2s and 3s and it seemed interest waived a bit. The latest version though seems like a bit of a come back in some ways.

I haven’t popped in here in a while but always read the comments. Just seeing if the usuals are around. I see you ALNotSure ALNotSure

:pimp:

Nike messed up when they waited 1 1/2 years between models. Then the cws were not good at all and the comfort had drastically changed. I can understand changing the sole for more/better comfort but the bags got hella hard and starting hurting my feet after a while. I had bow out of the VM model altogether

Not surprising to me - VM plus is easily the most fashion friendly model they have excluding the OG VM. The black/black and white/white versions are still gonna be on NDC years from now because they just work perfectly from an aesthetic standpoint.

Are there any size considerations in regards to any of the vapormaxes? True to size go up or down? Kicking myself I missed out on the all white 2021s thinking of paying out the *** for them on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom