Nike Air Way Up (pippen)

Whats the word on these?

-No VTECH like all the "new" retros

-Og mold, no mashup mixup

-OG black/white is a must

-$120

I really want the blue joints though...... Anyone remember these? Actually ill prolly hoop in these.

:nthat:

Great shoes, hopefully they do make a comeback, but I would still take the Air Up before these anyday.
I still remember those old Nike commercials for these with Jim "Action" Jackson.

really love these too! seems like a lot of classics making come backs lately... hopefully these will too

that black and white mash up really makes the Nike sign stand out. Sweet.

I had that one but i didn't like them. Rather these Uptempos retro.
nike-air-uptempo.jpg

nike-air-uptempo_.jpg

damon stoudamire, eddie jones, ron harper and I think garnett rocked this back then. I had a nike poster with them wearing it.

I remember the white/purple and white red colorways

Last edited:
The swoosh looks terrible on the sample. :x

How they gonna release these before the Air Up :smh:

Last edited:
:wow:

Thanks for the pics stmr.

Looking forward to these!
Hopefully Nike gives us the OG black/white colorway.

Damn $120? That's a hell of a markup. I have to pass on these, tech in em isn't worth $120 at all. Is that sample grey? Or just some ashy nubuck?

Sneakernews as more detailed pics of the samples. For some stupid *** reason their isn't a wing on the medial (that's inside part right?) side of the shoe. :smh:

I hope Nike isn't stupid enough to **** up the most important design feature of the shoe......Oh god, I just remembered Gentry |I

Sneakernews as more detailed pics of the samples. For some stupid *** reason their isn't a wing on the medial (that's inside part right?) side of the shoe. :smh:
I hope Nike isn't stupid enough to **** up the most important design feature of the shoe......Oh god, I just remembered Gentry |I

Yeah the wing is there... it's just not white.

I think Pip rocked these on some games...either way, pics are flashed out which doesn't do favors to any shoe, so I won't jump to conclusions...but that swoosh?

Ugh...

Back
Top Bottom