Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

So.. yeezybay put up a video of their reps.

youku.com

search yeezybay

click the video

password to see the video is "yeezy2s"

my conclusion: soles still translucent, scales aren't really ashy, and the roman numeral II is a dead giveaway.

So.. yeezybay put up a video of their reps.

youku.com

search yeezybay

click the video

password to see the video is "yeezy2s"

my conclusion: soles still translucent, scales aren't really ashy, and the roman numeral II is a dead giveaway.

That pass doesn't seem to be working.

Non yeezy bay identical fakes??

NOTE: I do not support fakes at all I have never bought a pair of fakes this is for educational purposes only to tell fake from authentic

damb, the photos fooled me. they still look fugazi in the video

I think its just the lighting in that vid. From what I saw the only real stand out is the lace lock. The lack of ashy scales, super easy fix. The real test is the hue of the lining in the sun. I've seen a real pair @ RIF and the lining is vibrant. The soles are far less translucent than expected, but will they glow as strong.

Last edited:
those taobao are probably stolen pics/scam, lots of sellers do that on there.

I believe yeezybay fakes are starting to show up on ebay. From just the pictures, it is pretty damn hard to differentiate from real pairs.

I believe yeezybay fakes are starting to show up on ebay. From just the pictures, it is pretty damn hard to differentiate from real pairs.
You definitely would need a keen eye once yeezybay's hit the bay. I can see the "customs" hitting the bay without any lace locks, tips, bag or box and selling for $1500+.

srs? those are the worst fakes out of all links posted. no carved scales, solar red is just plain red
laugh.gif
. look at that nasty looking toebox, look at that anorexic lacelock
eyes.gif
lol that one guy has to be trolling, or the seller. i reported the item

Legit? seems legit from what I know non transulent sole carved scales toebox etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom