Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

correct m if im wrong but it looks like two different pairs... check the scales...

they look legit plus you can see the same carpet in all the pics , they are legit

could be yeezybays tho lol . 

That "3M" reflective shot looks a bit sus. And yeah the insole is a dead giveaway. Also the laces are hella white. It's a good pair for like $100 lol

Last edited:
Theres the rest of the pics. They both look legit to me. Just the plays scales looked a lil sus in that first pic i posted. 

I need these checked out! He sent me tagged pics as well, I just didnt include then cause he tagged with his number and date.

I'm not an expert on yeezys, so why's that? (I also just posted a separate legit check of these) so I'm just wondering
Scaled are not carved, translucent sole, the laces are supposed to be white, not grey. The tongue is slightly too high.

Last edited:
no way nike is gonna let it keep happening. Guarantee they will shut it down quick. 
Nike can't touch them as they're in China and they aren't shipping them in containers for customs to intercept and destroy. Yeezybay will keep doing what they do. 

Here is a pair that some guy received. 

Back
Top Bottom