Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

update: hey good afternoon everyone, seller sent me 2 more pictures, looking real sketchy. Let me know if there is any slight hope that these are authentic thanks ahead

Already said, they're fake.

Thanks for the check guys, really do appreciate it, hopefully I can soak up knowledge here and be able to help others as well

Conveniently the box tag was ripped off so that you cannot verify that the "cm" is lower case. Stay away.

Conveniently the box tag was ripped off so that you cannot verify that the "cm" is lower case. Stay away.
forreal, how does the tag just conveniently get torn right there and that badly :lol:

scenario one:dude rips off price tag but goes hulk on it peeling away most of the rest of the tag

I agree they look fake as hell. Also need more pictures of the important stuff like the inner sole, lace lock. To me the scales look suspect as hell.

how could he say 100% authentic on a bad fake like these. At least make up a story like he received it as a gift and not sure about authenticity!

I NEED A LEGIT CHECK ON A THESE YEEZY 2 PLATINUMS ASAP. 

ALSO WHAT IS A GOOD PRICE TO PAY FOR THESE? THEY ARE DS OG EVERYTHING

THANK YOU IN ADVANCED.

Thank you. Can one more person weight in on the authencity before i make this purchase. please and thank you.

hey... 

im about to buy the yeezy's.. and i just want an authentic check from one of you guys.. 

itll be appreciated

thanks

Interestingly enough, it could be the lighting.... those scales are spot on. And as far as I know, only Yeezybay got the scales right, and their interior color is correct, or closer to it than those appear to be.

Have him take more images, without the massive flash.

Interestingly enough, it could be the lighting.... those scales are spot on. And as far as I know, only Yeezybay got the scales right, and their interior color is correct, or closer to it than those appear to be.

Have him take more images, without the massive flash.
They're fake, you can right away by the tag in the first picture because it suppose to be all white on the borders not bleeded thru.

Last edited:
DONT BUY FAKES UNLESS U HAVE GOOD REASON
yeah, if you don't wanna spend 1000+ on some shoes. seems like a good enough reason :lol: i wouldn't have any prob with anyone who wears a pair of fake yeezys or even fake whatever unless they're trying to stunt in it like its authentic.

Back
Top Bottom