Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Well may you enlighten me? I just made a profile! And highly confused about how this all works? You don't have to antagonize, simply enlighten me?

11 post for one legit check though?! :lol:
It's probably due to it being Tuesday, so I'm wound-up as fuuh. But i'd honestly carepackage-bomb an alley cat through that dude's bedroom window right now. In a heart beat.
Damn!!!!

Last edited:
To the people posting for legit checks - have you all even gone back to page one to read up on the differences or look at the pictures. Seriously the answers are there. Stop wasting everyone's time and to the people answering stop doing the homework of others and let them research the answers.

Well may you enlighten me? I just made a profile! And highly confused about how this all works? You don't have to antagonize, simply enlighten me?

Not a matter of enlightening you - go to the first page and read the thread from the beginning. Have you even done that at least? Or did you sign up and just post a legit check without doing your own background research?

Are these fake?

before you ask Im not too sure because the scales look pretty real as they have curve to them.

Back
Top Bottom