Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Their both made in china and made by kids! Whats the big deal about? Remember it real vs replica not fakes different definition fake vs replica, so since Im not willing to fork up 2-3k on the yeezy 2 and I buy a replica pair from an amazing nike site your telling me its crap? These arent the final version the final version has scale fix toebox fix and a better GITD sole. Once I get mine Ill do a review on it and lets see what you guys think? Dont hate just yet let me do my review first b4 you comment

Good Thread Review! I been debating over 2 weeks if im willing to cop some replicas or the real ones. Like allot of people say.. they arent going to drop 2-3k on some sneakers and i do agree with them. However i notice the minor flaw on them and im kinda swaying towards just saving my money up to get the authentic Yeezys. Im even thinking about sell stuff from my collection like the 88s and AFM 72 pack. But at the end of it all i do like to have 100% Authentic Yeezys over the replica because i never wear bootlegged sneakers EVER. These would be the ONLY replica sneakers ill ever buy if i do. Its still a toss up for me on these.

Last edited:
Word he's trying to get me to trade my Corks + Barkley Posites. I straight with that but what's the saftest way to go about it. He's trying to get me to send em first signiture confirmation. He facetimed me, saw his collection which was dope but just don't wanna find out it's from all the people he scammed and add my corks to it too.. what to do???

Word he's trying to get me to trade my Corks + Barkley Posites. I straight with that but what's the saftest way to go about it. He's trying to get me to send em first signiture confirmation. He facetimed me, saw his collection which was dope but just don't wanna find out it's from all the people he scammed and add my corks to it too.. what to do???

Trustedkicks on instagram handles safe trading

How about these?

Thanks for the great post its getting much harder to spot the fakes and much harder to find a real pair now a days think its about time to give up on these bad boys

Just wanted to say good look bro on putting this together this really helped me out on buying my Solars...I knew exactly what to look for [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom