Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Problem is now the quality of fakes for air yeezy 2 is crazy.

Check out these pics coming from a china factory:

They got the color perfect, the toebox, suede even the sole is changed and not transparent and the glow is crazy.

They use the exact same materials:

Pretty scary to see this because now everyone will be able to wear air yeezys for a 150$ price.
DUDE. that is scary man :/

my cousin not long got a genuine pair off ebay and all the little details he could drop to his friends to why his shoes are special and legit seem to have just gone through the toilet ¬¬

i got a pair of yeezy 1s off ebay not long after the came out so i only paid like twice the rrp which isnt too bad compared to now... and that was a few years ago now and yet fakes still cant get them right... i mean the obvious giveaway is the ankle padding on the 1s, they went from being like giant square rectangles to being almost invisible! that made me happy as fakes just seemed to be a lost cause!

but THIS i emailed the pics to my cousin and hes in disbelief :stoneface:

can you PM me the link to these please so i can take a look? i hope they got get massed the produced as the yeezy will become just another shoe and will be deemed pointless :frown:

thanks man.

That's what a coworker and myself were talking about. Never before has this kind of effort been taken on making a copy of a sneaker. At least not in my recent memory.

I've been staring at these images for days now. I can't tell them from my legit pairs. Where we can tear apart 99% of fakes with just a picture or two. When these hit the streets, that's it.

Y'all still looking for a pair, be careful. Because even major business' and sneaker experts alike will be fooled.

Last edited:
Gents, need your help......I read the guide and it has really great info however, I'm not sure about these and I'm picking them up tomorrow. Can you help me determine if their legit or fake. Thanks in advance

Kaikoda 12

Thanks for the help! What worries me is the seller on eBay has pics posted without the tag but he sent me those pics above with his tag. He said he took those pictures in March for another prospective buyer.

Got it, I asked him to upload those pics with the current date and hash tag to the eBay auction. At this point, I may not even bother as this is too risky. I may just wait til Flight Club gets another sz 13. Thanks for the help guys!

Can anybody hook me up with the IG of that factory thats making near perfect replicas?

Hey guys i wanted to ask for some help on detecting fake yeezy 2s.

Can someone tell me if these Platinums are real or fake?

Thank you!!!!

^^Those will be the ONLY pair of "replicas" ill ever own. IDGF what people say aint no way in hell im dropping 3gs on a pair of sneakers unless they are the Nike MAGS. 

^^Those will be the ONLY pair of "replicas" ill ever own. IDGF what people say aint no way in hell im dropping 3gs on a pair of sneakers unless they are the Nike MAGS. 

I never buy fakes because mainly i just wear shoes to ball in and normally fakes are pretty off unless its a popular shoe like 11s or 3s or 4s. I think I might actually get these yeezy..... iono well see. Im never dropping 1k+ on a shoe especially from Nike unless it makes me play like Mike

i dont know how the Mags stack up but they sell Mags on those fake sites too and from the pictures they look pretty well made.

cost around 400 though

Last edited:
I never buy fakes because mainly i just wear shoes to ball in and normally fakes are pretty off unless its a popular shoe like 11s or 3s or 4s. I think I might actually get these yeezy..... iono well see. Im never dropping 1k+ on a shoe especially from Nike unless it makes me play like Mike

i dont know how the Mags stack up but they sell Mags on those fake sites too and from the pictures they look pretty well made.

cost around 400 though
I never owned any "replica" sneakers in my life but as for the Yeezys i REALLY want a pair because i do like them personally and not out of hype. Until they get a very close 99.9999% replicas made then i will definitely buy me a pair. As for the MAGs.... ain't no way in hell ill ever buy me a "replica" of that. Yeezys will only do.

I have a fake pair of these... the solar red pair. Everything checked out and I was ashamed... :[

smh...if you want a pair of Yeezy dont settle for fakes.

If you really want them work for them !

Back
Top Bottom