Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Fake.

WTH is going on here? Every single LC check lately has been by same day sign ups.

Once again if you are being offered a DS pair of Y2s and the price seems "reasonable" 99.9% chance they're fake. And by reasonable I mean under $3k

Last edited:
Fake.

WTH is going on here? Every single LC check lately has been by same day sign ups.

Once again if you are being offered a DS pair of Y2s and the price seems "reasonable" 99.9% chance they're fake. And by reasonable I mean under $3k
Used to be on NT way back since around 2000, somehow my account got deleted probably because I was not using it much
glasses.gif
, but thanks for the heads up

Hi 

I wanted to know if it was true or not.? If not I return it with a procedure for dispute Ebay.

Ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

jerome
the seller say me

The shoes were correctly described in the pictures, any damages to the shoes were not through the sellers end. There was a

clear description of no refunds nor exchanges. Shoes were NOT worn, and were in the box purchased from the Nike store.

I take a other picture With flash and no 3m on the sneakers.

It a very good fake. but it s a fake or not?

@akacharlie  the shape of the toebox is off. the scales are off. overall shape of the shoe. pretty sure fake pairs use felt instead of real suede as well. a big indicator is the tag inside the shoe. the fakes have a pink border around the tag, while the real pairs do not. 

@akacharlie  the shape of the toebox is off. the scales are off. overall shape of the shoe. pretty sure fake pairs use felt instead of real suede as well. a big indicator is the tag inside the shoe. the fakes have a pink border around the tag, while the real pairs do not. 
alright, just looked at a picture of the tag insde the shoe, it actually has that pink border you just mentioned. The seller is the second person I know who got scammed by someone pretenting camping out and they got scammed within weeks after the release. Usually in Paris it takes longuer than that for fake scams to appear, I guess things have changed....

Thanks for the precious info

Hi guys....can I get an LC on this one? Don't know anyone personally that has a pair so was hoping you guys can help me out on this. Thanks!

@Eriction Legit.
Thanks man. It did not come with a box though since the guy said he threw that out.. so that was the only red flag I can think off at this point..

Anyway the seller has some plats that he plans to sell as part of a pack but it's been used several times (truly a beater pair). Anyway I'll post it separately and get a separate LC opinion from everyone on it.

Thanks man!

^ Those are fake.

Also, heads up future RO pairs will have a red box, and a smoothed out toebox (although still not the proper colors, and the sole/suede portion is still considerably off).

Here's the other pair I was thinking of getting as well.. this time 10.5 and pretty much used haha.. missing the box and one pc of the gold tip.. other than that.. it's just pretty much used haha...

Anyway appreciate it you guys can do an LC on this... thanks!

spazicon spazicon was that for me? just curious as to what it was. trying to learn what to look for.

suprasaiyan suprasaiyan thanks for the help bro

so, that's one fake and one legit. I'm still lost :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks man. How much would something like that be worth? The guy selling it said to make an offer so just want to get an idea on what the going rate would be for a pair with that quality.

Let me know.

Thanks.

@Eriction the Plats are also legit.

Back
Top Bottom