Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

@Eriction  value is something you have to decide for yourself. If those Plats were in my size and in that condition, I would offer $800-950, which the seller may view it as a lowball, or maybe thats what he's looking for. Furthermore, I paid $1800 for my DS Plats as a reference. 

Last edited:
@Eriction
 value is something you have to decide for yourself. If those Plats were in my size and in that condition, I would offer $800-950, which the seller may view it as a lowball, or maybe thats what he's looking for. Furthermore, I paid $1800 for my DS Plats as a reference. 

Thanks man. Appreciate the input!

@Spazicon was that for me? just curious as to what it was. trying to learn what to look for.

@SupraSaiyan thanks for the help bro

so, that's one fake and one legit. I'm still lost
laugh.gif
Legit. 

@NAYSWAN  FAKE. Those are the first generation fakes. Everything is off. And i mean everything. A simple picture comparison would have done the job my man lol but glad to help. 

@NAYSWAN No problem. And for future reference, you probably will not find Solars for under $3000 at least. Most are selling for $3500 and up. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Suppose someone bought fakes by mistake. Would it be reasonable to list them on ebay as fakes and if so, what would be a fair value of them?

Suppose someone bought fakes by mistake. Would it be reasonable to list them on ebay as fakes and if so, what would be a fair value of them?

If they are listed as fakes, eBay will remove the listing. And IMO they shouldn't be listed at all, but hypothetically they should be listed as what the rep sites have them as. No fakes are better than other fakes, because at the end of the day, they are still counterfeit. If you want to buy counterfeit Nikes, go to the rep site. Simple as that.

Can I get a legit check on these. Kinda sketched out by that lace lock. Maybe yeezybay? Any info would be appreciated

What about them makes you say these are fake. I'm just trying to get an idea of what specifics to look for in the future, cause I thought they looked ok.

Can all the n00bs please read at least 1 page back so you're not posting the same pics nor asking what makes the shoes you post fake. And if someone is selling you a pair of solars for under $3k and claim DS just don't even request a legit check, they're fake.

What about them makes you say these are fake. I'm just trying to get an idea of what specifics to look for in the future, cause I thought they looked ok.
ppl keep posting similar pairs....

if the
*toebox is square......fake
shiny scales .....fake
*box label is off ..... fake
*scales look like gator shoes ... fake
*transparent sole..... fake
solar red is not solar red.... fake
*roman numeral on the back of lacelock is too obvious .....fake
*lace lock is too thin .... fake
*u paid 100 dollars...... fake
*u bought em from yeezyblahblahblah.com .......fake