Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Can I get a legit check on these. Kinda sketched out by that lace lock. Maybe yeezybay? Any info would be appreciated
these are not legit. if i am not wrong,they are factory's yeezy called " super perfect".

P.S.**** following are new yeezybays******

i got new yeezybays few days ago. here are some pictures ( some with flash on, some without flash. hope these help:

Last edited:

these are not legit. if i am not wrong,they are factory's yeezy called " super perfect".

P.S.**** following are new yeezybays******

i got new yeezybays few days ago. here are some pictures ( some with flash on, some without flash. hope these help:
These new yeezybays are perfect! Unless youre not an expert on the looks of the yeezys like the folks on niketalk nobody is gonna find out that these are fakes. Even staff at niketown .

Hi guys.. can I get a legit check on this pair that I am looking to buy? looks good to me but wanted to get a second opinion on it.

Thanks!

Hi guys, thanks for the help on doing a legit check on the plats i posted above. Was able to cop the pair earlier at a good price.

Now on to the Solar Reds... can you guys do a legit check on this pair as well? It seems legit to me but wanted to get your opinion guys.

Some of the pictures might be a bit blurry as the seller sent me a video of him holding the pair. The pics there are just the screenshots that I took of the video. 

Anyway let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Solars are legit. But why do they look like flip phone pictures? Maybe he's selling so he can afford a new phone lmao

edit: oh just read your whole post 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What about them makes you say these are fake. I'm just trying to get an idea of what specifics to look for in the future, cause I thought they looked ok.
Scales are wrong (not supposed to be embossed, they're supposed to be flat with slits.), and the toebox is ******ed. Like seriously. And the roman numeral II on the lacelock is supposed to be SLIGHTLY embossed and visible, not extremely defined and distinct.

lol all you need to do is do a little research on youtube and you can find all the reputable "rep sites." Nikickz has actually been around a while so I'm surprised to hear they took your money. A quick YouTube video would set them straight. The last thing any of these sites want is bad publicity.
any reputable rep sites u recommend? looking for a pair for a while and couldnt find any trustworthy sites. those rep sites on youtube look really shady and dont accept paypal..

anyone know where to cop super perfect under $130? 

or hmu if any of you guys are going to sell your good rep pairs (size 8.5 or 9) under $130 (shipping included). thanks

Last edited:

any reputable rep sites u recommend? looking for a pair for a while and couldnt find any trustworthy sites. those rep sites on youtube look really shady and dont accept paypal..

anyone know where to cop super perfect under $130? 

or hmu if any of you guys are going to sell your good rep pairs (size 8.5 or 9) under $130 (shipping included). thanks
The super perfects that ALL of the rep factories sell don't have ashy scales, and have ****** toeboxes. They had 1 sample pair that all of their Youtube channels were displaying that looked really good. When people got their pairs, they looked like ****. Seriously, go cop a pair from Yeezyclub. They are really good, and they're only like 30 bucks more. If you want almost an authentic shoe, cop a pair from yeezybay. Their latest pair is perfect, and mine will be ready in 2 weeks.

The super perfects that ALL of the rep factories sell don't have ashy scales, and have ****** toeboxes. They had 1 sample pair that all of their Youtube channels were displaying that looked really good. When people got their pairs, they looked like ****. Seriously, go cop a pair from Yeezyclub. They are really good, and they're only like 30 bucks more. If you want almost an authentic shoe, cop a pair from yeezybay. Their latest pair is perfect, and mine will be ready in 2 weeks.
just checked Yeezyclub, is there really a big difference between the super perfect and flawless ver? 

im planning to buy the flawless pair if there's really not much of a difference.

the super perfect one costs around $180 including shipping...kinda too much for a fake pair I think. (and of course, i wont buy em from yeezybay...their reps cost like $300..)

is Yeezyclub legit anyways? I honestly cant trust those chinese sites..at least Yeezyclub looks better than other rep sites tho. 

They actually do ship products and arent scammers right??

Thanks for you help!!

just checked Yeezyclub, is there really a big difference between the super perfect and flawless ver?

im planning to buy the flawless pair if there's really not much of a difference.

the super perfect one costs around $180 including shipping...kinda too much for a fake pair I think. (and of course, i wont buy em from yeezybay...their reps cost like $300..)

is Yeezyclub legit anyways? I honestly cant trust those chinese sites..at least Yeezyclub looks better than other rep sites tho.

Thanks for you help!!
other rep sites are selling same yeezy as yeezyclub around $99 - $130.  there is no "super perfect" version anymore, all rep sites selling same version call " perfect yeezy " not "super perfect".  very easy to judged by the shoes touge. scales, toebox, and lining.

Thanks for you help!!

other rep sites are selling same yeezy as yeezyclub around $99 - $130.  there is no "super perfect" version anymore, all rep sites selling same version call " perfect yeezy " not "super perfect".  very easy to judged by the shoes touge. scales, toebox, and lining.
ask seller to send some tagged pictures on the exact pair they send you before you send payment, that would be aviod fooling.good luck

Thanks for you help!!

Yeezy club is legit. Friend just bought a pair and got what he paid for, no probs

Thanks for the reply man, what gave it off? im new to the game need a few pointers.  Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom