Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

What do you think guys?

What do you think guys?
I think with the newer versions coming out, we can't rely on just looking at the first page now. In my opinion the outsole of this pair seems off, it may not be translucent but I think they shiuld be a bit more milky rather than shiny. What do you guys think?

Yeah to me the soles seem too green, they should be a little lighter/milkier. Also the toebox seems off from the side; it should slant upwards a little more. Here it looks too flat of a slant.

true, the soles I've seen from a legit pair are lighter and milkier. The suede for the toebox of these are too slim and don't slant as well

Last edited:
any thoughts about first 3 pics?

The pictures provided aren't detailed enough to tell if they are real or not. If the seller is legit and willing to send more pictures, ask for a detailed/clear close up picture of the black suede with the triangles on medial side of the shoes. Real pair looks very much like suede as it is but fake ones look like felt and the triangles are way too perfectly shaped. Ask for a picture of the box itself (to see actual box size and graphic patterns on box) and a close up of the box tag too to determine correct font.

Last edited:
Judging by the box label, they do appear to be legit and the prints on the box itself are light to faded which is accurate of the real deal (fake ones have a much bolder/darker print). It has the correct font and the white boarder around the size label is correct (thin not thick). The "cm" on the size is lower case which is also correct while as the fake ones have "CM" which is upper case and that is NOT correct. The suede however is still kinda hard to tell but the triangles seems to be a bit too perfectly shaped but am not sure if it is just the angle. I can't really tell from the angle if the surface texture of the suede is smooth like felt or ruff like how a real suede should be. The last thing that is also throwing me off a bit is the bottom sole. It does appear to be too green-ish but not sure if that is just the camera. This is a little hard to tell. Sorry.

Last edited:

*not my image*

Notice the suede texture and shape of the toebox, I notice how a fake pair, although slanted, are still higher up and a bit box-shaped. While a legit pair's toeboxes are curved towards your instep instead of just slanting upwards (if that makes an sense)

Judging by the box label, they do appear to be legit and the prints on the box itself are light to faded which is accurate of the real deal (fake ones have a much bolder/darker print). It has the correct font and the white boarder around the size label is correct (thin not thick). The "cm" on the size is lower case which is also correct while as the fake ones have "CM" which is upper case and that is NOT correct. The suede however is still kinda hard to tell but the triangles seems to be a bit too perfectly shaped but am not sure if it is just the angle. I can't really tell from the angle if the surface texture of the suede is smooth like felt or ruff like how a real suede should be. The last thing that is also throwing me off a bit is the bottom sole. It does appear to be too green-ish but not sure if that is just the camera. This is a little hard to tell. Sorry.
Agree with both the suede and green sole statements. Scales as well.

Possibly older Yeezybay's. They supposedly fixed their scales to look ashy

Last edited:
I know im late but I finally got solars from fc.
size 8.

have to sell other shoes to cover the cozt but it was worth it to me

Back
Top Bottom