Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Thanks for the input guys one other pair I was looking at...if you don't mind Really appreciate the help thus far always reassuring to have a second or third opinion

Hey everybody. I've been wanting a pair of yeezys for some time now and I am finally ready to pull the trigger on a pair so I've been looking around. None in particular just want to add some heat to my collection which consists of mainly Jordan's. I came across some platnums for a reasonable price. After doing some comparison I believe they're fake but if they did happen to be real I would hate to miss out on the price. I'm just starting to get into yeezys and I would really appreciate a second opinion! The seller swears they're real.

It's sad how many lames there are out there, lying through their teeth trying to scam people. It makes me sick, and I honestly wish I could meet up with every one of these dudes so I could take these shoes and throw them into oncoming traffic. Honestly, I don't have a problem with cats wearing replicas, nor do I have a problem with cats who sell replicas; the problem is when those sellers push replicas/fakes as authentic sneakers to unsuspecting buyers. If you're one of those people, I pray you sell to the wrong dude and get beat down.

As for the pair posted above, they're clearly fake. The main tell (besides the obvious ones posted in the beginning of this thread - which for some reason, 99% of you don't feel like reading before asking for LC's) for me is the overly thick plastic weaving on the tongue. For some reasons, this is particularly noticeable on Pure Platinum pairs.

Hey guys I am new here and need a legit check. Guy says they are 100% legit but seems kinda fishy. This is all the pics he has to me the scales look good? And he posted a pic of legit box but it is for platinums not solars. He said he has both and took a pic with the wrong box.
If someone can only provide 3 pics of a shoe worth thousands of dollars, that's when I'd keep it moving.

hi everbody...i'm looking for these yeezy...but i don't know or fake or real...please can u help me ?

cris

Last edited:
Can I get an L/C on these guys. Thanks!

Just a thought

Has anybody noticed that some of the ways to tell between the real and the fakes is how used the real ones look.
Examples:
Fakes- Clean triangle cut. Real -Thicker, more worn triangles
Fakes- Roman numeral 2 is a clean print. Real- less visible Roman numeral 2 due to fading
Fakes- glossy snake skin. Real - Ashy snakeskin

Kind of reminds me of how unauthorized space jams had the Icey sole and the real ones HAD to be yellowing

Just a thought

Has anybody noticed that some of the ways to tell between the real and the fakes is how used the real ones look.
Examples:
Fakes- Clean triangle cut. Real -Thicker, more worn triangles
Fakes- Roman numeral 2 is a clean print. Real- less visible Roman numeral 2 due to fading
Fakes- glossy snake skin. Real - Ashy snakeskin

Kind of reminds me of how unauthorized space jams had the Icey sole and the real ones HAD to be yellowing

Well, the points you've mentioned ARE the way to tell fakes from authentic. It's nothing new. All legit checks on Yeezy 2's I've done have pointed out those things on my legit check.

Huge question and I'm hoping someone can help me get an answer so sneaker con is next Saturday and I was trying to get my hands on any pair of air yeezys (both ones and twos) . now I'm offering the jordan 23, the camo bear js, the js 2.5 wings volt, js rainbow high, jordan 2 (the purple/white ones that recently dropped) the gamma blue 11, the cool grey 11, the concord 11, jordan fire red 5 and $300 additional funds if you had yeezys would you give them up?

Back
Top Bottom