Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

I do, which is why I am asking.

Modus' point is this isn't a legit check thread. Anybody giving you a second opinion would more than likely be based on taking the time to go through the info posted already.

Last edited:
Modus' point is this isn't a legit check thread. Anybody giving you a second opinion would more than likely be based on taking the time to go through the info posted already.
Not only that. I'm surprised with how little research people seem to want to do themselves before buying.

If I were after a pair of Yeezys (which I'm not, I don't even like 'em) I know I'm gonna have to spend at least $1500-2000 --> I'd do some serious research myself. And more research. And even more.

But most people here asking for LCs just want someone else to say YES or NO and then decide what to do. Most of them seem to have done NO research whatsoever themselves at all (and it's all available on this forum). And I really can't imagine that prices like that are like pocket money for all of them.

But... as long as there are still members (also in the regular Yeezy thread) who will simply answer LEGIT or FAKE to LCs, this will probably not change very soon.

Last edited:
I like this post a lot it made me know the difference. Now this post can help others and myself to know between real and fake solars. PLZ make more your really good at this stuff do one for the plats and the octobers! :smokin

Or change the title to say "You can L/C yourself via page 1"

I bet most people don't even know all of the work that @indicud  already did on post 1

Can someone at least help me get this question answered?

What are "unauthorized authentic" Air Yeezy's? I keep seeing the unauthorized authentic for sale with receipts but don't know what that means. And is $500 for a pair a good deal?

Last edited:
Can someone at least help me get this question answered?

What are "unauthorized authentic" Air Yeezy's? I keep seeing the unauthorized authentic for sale with receipts but don't know what that means.
People trying to make money out of fake shoes with fake receipts.
And is $500 for a pair a good deal?
Good luck finding a legit (DS) pair for that kind of money.

People trying to make money out of fake shoes with fake receipts.
Good luck finding a legit (DS) pair for that kind of money.

Ah, so price-aside, unauthorized authentics really are just fakes?

Last edited:
Yes there is no such things as unauthorized authentic, beware
wink.gif
Bit of a misleading term i must say. Like saying you have a "real fake" for sale. 

Im sorry. I only want to know if the Yeezy is fake or authentic. Id would be great if somebody could help me.

simple break down unauthorized pairs are fake. they're made with real materials or should i say better materials, but still has flaws to them.

Im sorry. I only want to know if the Yeezy is fake or authentic. Id would be great if somebody could help me.
 all your posts are legit checks in a thread where the information has already been posted. look through the thread, bro. you can then make a decision based off that. anybody that answers you will be answering based off the information already provided. no offense to you but come on..the info is there.

Is there anywhere you can send Yeezy's to for a legit check??? I would be willing to pay shipping for both ways and like $20 for the actual legit check. Has anyone ever done this?

Back
Top Bottom