Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Actually genius I wanted to know for myself. I have a real job and don't need to try to rip people off for sneakers

Hello! Have this Octobers, look legit. But price is too good to be true. Need second opinion.

Hello! Have this Octobers, look legit. But price is too good to be true. Need second opinion.
How much?

The pair on those pictures looks perfectly legit to me but this doesn't mean you will actually receive that pair.

Ask seller for tagged pics. PM me the link (live links not allowed) if they are actually listed somewhere (Ebay etc) that might also help. Seller's profile might provide useful information.

Its not even a joke anymore, this is not a legit check or what are the best fakes to buy thread.
The thread has turned into a cess pool.
The answers are already right here, do your research.
Your not a baby don't expect to be spoonfed.
You will be ignored and reported for spam and the promotion of fake nike products.
|I

Last edited:

Its not even a joke anymore, this is not a legit check or what are the best fakes to buy thread.
The thread has turned into a cess pool.
The answers are already right here, do your research.
Your not a baby don't expect to be spoonfed.
You will be ignored and reported for spam and the promotion of fake nike products.
|I

THIS x 100

A lot of China's fake replicas come with fake NDC receipts so don't let that fool you.

are you sure bro ? He has a receipt

:frown:
:rolleyes
You thought 'OK, this thread is called comparison thread and it has already 2786 posts before I will post, but naaahhhhhh surely all of those 2786 are completely useless and I'll probably be the first one with a pair like this'

Last edited:
Legit. Funny I was checking them out yesterday also, not to buy not my sz just A clean looking pair.

Legit. Funny I was checking them out yesterday also, not to buy not my sz just A clean looking pair.
Thanks guys. Although a part of me wonders if they're still improving on the replicas to get it as exact as possible. Or do the factories that make the fakes only produce around the time sneakers first release? 

Back
Top Bottom