Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

yup by the time I saw them on ndc it said out of stock.....Mind was blown. My internet ping or something doesn't get along with NDC

yup by the time I saw them on ndc it said out of stock.....Mind was blown. My internet ping or something doesn't get along with NDC

THESE ARE A MUST. Time to get my connects ready!

How much were the first Yeezys on NDC and how much will these retail for? Is the RD still March?

How much were the first Yeezys on NDC and how much will these retail for? Is the RD still March?

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

A reliable source told me they will be available in most big chains this time around. She also showed me grade school sample pics. She said expect a bigger release this time, (think doernbecher)

Taken from the other site.

Let's hope this is true because I must have these and if I do they will be worn to death.

If that ends up being true, that will be greatly appreciated.

I have a feeling Chicago boutiques will be rather shady when it comes to these.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

A reliable source told me they will be available in most big chains this time around. She also showed me grade school sample pics. She said expect a bigger release this time, (think doernbecher)

Taken from the other site.

Let's hope this is true because I must have these and if I do they will be worn to death.

If that ends up being true, that will be greatly appreciated.

I have a feeling Chicago boutiques will be rather shady when it comes to these.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

First yeezy's on ndc were $215 the 2's should range from $215-$245 still isnt known yet though. and yes 3/24 from what ive heard.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

First yeezy's on ndc were $215 the 2's should range from $215-$245 still isnt known yet though. and yes 3/24 from what ive heard.

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Do u remember if they sold them at retail at Kicks HI? 
retail? nope. 
How much more did they add to the price if you remember? From the sound of it, seems like you have a connect at Kicks. May not have a real shot if dudes were lining up 3 days prior to release. Im sure this release will be even worse. Did they have a decent amount of pairs?
that's my boys. knew them from when we were little kids but i don't take advantage of our friendship - they hold me down though - super nice dudes. don't remember the price but i do know it wasn't cheap. they received an ok amount of pairs from nike. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Do u remember if they sold them at retail at Kicks HI? 
retail? nope. 
How much more did they add to the price if you remember? From the sound of it, seems like you have a connect at Kicks. May not have a real shot if dudes were lining up 3 days prior to release. Im sure this release will be even worse. Did they have a decent amount of pairs?
that's my boys. knew them from when we were little kids but i don't take advantage of our friendship - they hold me down though - super nice dudes. don't remember the price but i do know it wasn't cheap. they received an ok amount of pairs from nike. 

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Did Houston even get the Yeezy 1's? I don't remember if Premium Goods got them or not. If so, how was the release here?
If you're down to camp out, I'm down, too. I just ain't tryna do it by myself. I'll just have to see how my schedule is when RD comes closer. 
nerd.gif
I believe PG did get them, i don't remember if it was a raffle or not. This sucks unless the release is on the week of spring break. Cant be camping out for that long, shoot, I've never even camped out before.
Active Athlete got them also, if I'm remembering correctly.

And yeah, I don't know how camping out is gonna work cause I got school & work.
frown.gif

Might have to settle for after release prices.

I wouldn't want to camp at AA anyways.
laugh.gif

I'm probably going to have to pass on these due to school, too. Oh, well. I had to pass on the 1's, too. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Did Houston even get the Yeezy 1's? I don't remember if Premium Goods got them or not. If so, how was the release here?
If you're down to camp out, I'm down, too. I just ain't tryna do it by myself. I'll just have to see how my schedule is when RD comes closer. 
nerd.gif
I believe PG did get them, i don't remember if it was a raffle or not. This sucks unless the release is on the week of spring break. Cant be camping out for that long, shoot, I've never even camped out before.
Active Athlete got them also, if I'm remembering correctly.

And yeah, I don't know how camping out is gonna work cause I got school & work.
frown.gif

Might have to settle for after release prices.

I wouldn't want to camp at AA anyways.
laugh.gif

I'm probably going to have to pass on these due to school, too. Oh, well. I had to pass on the 1's, too. 
ohwell.gif

Here's my plan, let people camp for 3-4 days on release day walk to the front of the line and offer someone between $500-700 for them to grab me my size. I'm sure someone will bite.

Back
Top Bottom