Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I hope this international talk is true. I'll be in London this summer on a study abroad program so it'll be fun trying to cop in an unfamiliar place. Down.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

one spot in NC confirmed to me that theyre getting them....and these def wont be at retail to say the least LMAO

Could you pm me the spot that's getting em here?

one spot in NC confirmed to me that theyre getting them....and these def wont be at retail to say the least LMAO

Could you pm me the spot that's getting em here?

Can you PM me the place I think I might know but im not sure

Can you PM me the place I think I might know but im not sure

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

new to nt, but grabbed a pair of the tan yeezy 1s for retail so I know what to expect. niketown Chicago is definitely gonna get these, Ndc too, since they got all the color ways of the first yeezys. also, employees at nt chi don't get discounts until 2 days after a hyped shoe drops, and we know these aren't lasting that long

As if that matters. They can still put aside pairs, especially for those "special" customers.
i feel you, i guess managers could do that, i doubt there will be enough pairs for special treatment tho. but i feel like they're gonna end up just handing out wristbands on the low a couple days before like they did with the KD nerfs

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

new to nt, but grabbed a pair of the tan yeezy 1s for retail so I know what to expect. niketown Chicago is definitely gonna get these, Ndc too, since they got all the color ways of the first yeezys. also, employees at nt chi don't get discounts until 2 days after a hyped shoe drops, and we know these aren't lasting that long

As if that matters. They can still put aside pairs, especially for those "special" customers.
i feel you, i guess managers could do that, i doubt there will be enough pairs for special treatment tho. but i feel like they're gonna end up just handing out wristbands on the low a couple days before like they did with the KD nerfs

No concrete info yet. But I have heard whats already been stated here from my source. RD is in March (He didn't provide a specific date) and he said he's expecting the Black/Pink colorway. What I don't think has been said on here, however, is my source is expecting close to the same amount of pairs this time around as first Yeezys which was about 18 pairs of each colorway for a fairly large store. Hopefully as more info surfaces we can clear all this up and my info on the number of pairs is wrong.

No concrete info yet. But I have heard whats already been stated here from my source. RD is in March (He didn't provide a specific date) and he said he's expecting the Black/Pink colorway. What I don't think has been said on here, however, is my source is expecting close to the same amount of pairs this time around as first Yeezys which was about 18 pairs of each colorway for a fairly large store. Hopefully as more info surfaces we can clear all this up and my info on the number of pairs is wrong.

got 1 pair locked down already
pimp.gif

good luck, fellas

Originally Posted by Grey

pimp.gif

good luck, fellas

Shoes don't drop for almost 2 months and you already got some on lock? Really? 5000 in the entire world and you got a pair on lock 2 months in advance?

Originally Posted by Grey

pimp.gif

good luck, fellas

Shoes don't drop for almost 2 months and you already got some on lock? Really? 5000 in the entire world and you got a pair on lock 2 months in advance?

Back
Top Bottom