Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

sorry to jump onto the subject of yeezy 1's but....is trading a pair of kd nerfs for a pair of black/pinks plausible? thoughts?

Originally Posted by foamster

i know more about yeezys then any one on this thread so seriously dont question my posts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

sorry to jump onto the subject of yeezy 1's but....is trading a pair of kd nerfs for a pair of black/pinks plausible? thoughts?

good trade...kd nerfs are crazy limited...same value, but the kd nerf pack will be worth more in the future

good trade...kd nerfs are crazy limited...same value, but the kd nerf pack will be worth more in the future

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

eh, i dont know about all that.  crazy limited doesnt carry the same weight for every model produced.  i believe yeezys have a much, MUCH wider fan base then kd's.  also kd's are remade every year in at least a dozen colorways which usually means once the next crazy limited one comes out they are easily forgotten.  in the long run yeezys are more sought after due to the very sparce production(three years since the first ones and in only three colorways) and will have a much larger and longer lasting impact on the sneaker community...

eh, i dont know about all that.  crazy limited doesnt carry the same weight for every model produced.  i believe yeezys have a much, MUCH wider fan base then kd's.  also kd's are remade every year in at least a dozen colorways which usually means once the next crazy limited one comes out they are easily forgotten.  in the long run yeezys are more sought after due to the very sparce production(three years since the first ones and in only three colorways) and will have a much larger and longer lasting impact on the sneaker community...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Its a good trade imo. Nerfs are a one of a kind shoe. The kd4 is turning out to be his best model yet and really setting off the line. Yeezys will come and go much easier than a pair of nerfs

Its a good trade imo. Nerfs are a one of a kind shoe. The kd4 is turning out to be his best model yet and really setting off the line. Yeezys will come and go much easier than a pair of nerfs

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Not following you on how a pair of Yeezy's will come and go much easier than a a pair of KD Nerfs.
ohwell.gif
 As mentioned,  the Air Yeezy's impact transcend beyond sneakerheads with it being a collectible for Kanye fans as much as it is for fans of sneakers in general...and with only 3 colorways to a shoe that dropped once with no restocks in 2009, any of the Yeezy's easily trumps the KD4 Nerf's in terms of long-term value...and yes I do realize how limited the Nerf's were as well..doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Not following you on how a pair of Yeezy's will come and go much easier than a a pair of KD Nerfs.
ohwell.gif
 As mentioned,  the Air Yeezy's impact transcend beyond sneakerheads with it being a collectible for Kanye fans as much as it is for fans of sneakers in general...and with only 3 colorways to a shoe that dropped once with no restocks in 2009, any of the Yeezy's easily trumps the KD4 Nerf's in terms of long-term value...and yes I do realize how limited the Nerf's were as well..doesn't matter.

If The Yeezys Are DS Thats A Steal IMO... KDs Are Sick And All, But Id Take Yeezys In A Heartbeat.

If The Yeezys Are DS Thats A Steal IMO... KDs Are Sick And All, But Id Take Yeezys In A Heartbeat.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

anyone in NYC with Yeezy locations? I got a Few also. Looking for some rare spots. Lmk
laugh.gif
i know that dudes a clown anyways im looking for net net yeezys in a 9.5-10 for 600-700 depending on condition DS or VNDS only no beat kicks

your going to get this thread locked, there is NO buying/selling allowed except in the buy/sell forum. Your in the Nike forum.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

anyone in NYC with Yeezy locations? I got a Few also. Looking for some rare spots. Lmk
laugh.gif
i know that dudes a clown anyways im looking for net net yeezys in a 9.5-10 for 600-700 depending on condition DS or VNDS only no beat kicks

your going to get this thread locked, there is NO buying/selling allowed except in the buy/sell forum. Your in the Nike forum.

Back
Top Bottom