Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

anyone in NYC with Yeezy locations? I got a Few also. Looking for some rare spots. Lmk
laugh.gif

rare spots in nyc, thats a joke within itself.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Do we even have a real 100% confirmed release date yet?

I remember march 23rd was the word, is that confirmed?

Ud think wed have more concrete info at this point....

Ud think wed have more concrete info at this point....

Without any official info, I'm beginning to believe these will be a quickstrike release. And as far as NDC goes, if they go on NDC they'll be put up at a random time like the Yeezy 1s (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Without any official info, I'm beginning to believe these will be a quickstrike release. And as far as NDC goes, if they go on NDC they'll be put up at a random time like the Yeezy 1s (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

nike might as well make the retail price $500.00 and kill some of the resell market for the shoe

even if retail was 500 resell would just be more look at the KW x LV
laugh.gif

and these will def be on NDC and no its not a random time theres always a set time for NDC releases
nerd.gif

and LOL @ rare spots there might be a chance if there are more pairs produced than the 1's but i doubt any new stores will be getting em just the same old
some random stores got the 1's and nobody knew but by now every1 will be camped out those stores too since they got the 1st ones

the 2's look so much more
pimp.gif
than the 1's but i guess the 1's will always be worth more because they are "OG"

and word on the street is the colorways will be divided into NA, EURO , ASIA

so its probably best to stock up on multiple pairs if you want the full set

nike might as well make the retail price $500.00 and kill some of the resell market for the shoe

laugh.gif

and these will def be on NDC and no its not a random time theres always a set time for NDC releases
nerd.gif

and LOL @ rare spots there might be a chance if there are more pairs produced than the 1's but i doubt any new stores will be getting em just the same old
some random stores got the 1's and nobody knew but by now every1 will be camped out those stores too since they got the 1st ones

pimp.gif
than the 1's but i guess the 1's will always be worth more because they are "OG"

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Damn you think NA will just get blinks or zens and tans as well ?

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Damn you think NA will just get blinks or zens and tans as well ?

At least I know for sure I can chill until at least March while I purchase all this heat coming out in February 
laugh.gif

I'll be keeping a super close eye on Nike's twitter come mid-end of March
nerd.gif

At least I know for sure I can chill until at least March while I purchase all this heat coming out in February 
laugh.gif

I'll be keeping a super close eye on Nike's twitter come mid-end of March
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Not completely true....I believe the denim AF1s last year dropped at a random time that day

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Not completely true....I believe the denim AF1s last year dropped at a random time that day

If I don't hear anything from my source by the end of the week then it's looking like they won't be out in March
frown.gif

F --- Nike!!!

If I don't hear anything from my source by the end of the week then it's looking like they won't be out in March
frown.gif

F --- Nike!!!

i heard they were pushed back until June....

i heard they were pushed back until June....

Back
Top Bottom