Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by beaver21

What about any pre-orders ? I heard of a some, but the I only seen one, it was from Solesickness they had 12 pairs of zens $750
ohwell.gif
double post

Originally Posted by thatguy

What about any pre-orders ? I heard of a some, but the I only seen one, it was from Solesickness they had 12 pairs of zens $750
ohwell.gif
I would guess if they are "only" charging $750 that says something about how this release will be done. If it was in the same quantity as the 1s and hype that is way more, I'd think if it was only Tier Zero then that price would be a lot higher.

My son lilpennymagicfan had preorders for 1150.

I thought about it long and hard... and decided against it. I'll try my luck on release day with retail stores and resellers.

ohwell.gif
I would guess if they are "only" charging $750 that says something about how this release will be done. If it was in the same quantity as the 1s and hype that is way more, I'd think if it was only Tier Zero then that price would be a lot higher.

I thought about it long and hard... and decided against it. I'll try my luck on release day with retail stores and resellers.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

ohwell.gif

whats the name of his website?
edit: nevermind

Originally Posted by 18th letter

ohwell.gif

whats the name of his website?
edit: nevermind

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Anyone else think the solar reds are going to be released in early april ?

Thats still a possibility but im hoping for that march 23 RD 
Man. The sooner, the better. I want this chapter closed already, lol.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I agree but if we dont get any news on the 23rd release this week then I doubt theyll be released on the 23rd hope they do though.

I agree but if we dont get any news on the 23rd release this week then I doubt theyll be released on the 23rd hope they do though.

Even with all my connections in the music industry (every one who has them right now, for the most part, is in some way shape or form in the music industry) no one wants to talk or let me take pics......

Even with all my connections in the music industry (every one who has them right now, for the most part, is in some way shape or form in the music industry) no one wants to talk or let me take pics......

Originally Posted by Cazz

You must've dropped out of school...Learn to read. Never asked any question about release dates. Punctuation 101. Might want to work on your reading comprehension.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I didn't come here asking for information...nothing solid about this release. Y'all have the same info I do. Just trying to participate in the forums bub.
laugh.gif
 So i guess asking "when are release dates generally announced" isn't asking for information 
happy.gif

OK "bub"

I actually graduate from my university in May thanks for reminding me can't wait 
laugh.gif

You must've dropped out of school...Learn to read. Never asked any question about release dates. Punctuation 101. Might want to work on your reading comprehension.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I didn't come here asking for information...nothing solid about this release. Y'all have the same info I do. Just trying to participate in the forums bub.
laugh.gif
 So i guess asking "when are release dates generally announced" isn't asking for information 
happy.gif

OK "bub"

I actually graduate from my university in May thanks for reminding me can't wait 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I could see why , nike and kanye have always been tight lipped with yeezy's so im sure they let them know whats up when they got their early pairs

I could see why , nike and kanye have always been tight lipped with yeezy's so im sure they let them know whats up when they got their early pairs

Just my opinion here, but I have a hard time Nike is gonna come out with a Black/(Pink/Ink/solar red) AND a Bred colorway. seems too close to bein the same thing. You could have more red throughout the upper on one of the versions, but doin crazy colorblocking just doesn't seem right for this shoe. Gotta be primarily one color IMO. If this in fact the case, I wonder what the third colorway might be?

Just my opinion here, but I have a hard time Nike is gonna come out with a Black/(Pink/Ink/solar red) AND a Bred colorway. seems too close to bein the same thing. You could have more red throughout the upper on one of the versions, but doin crazy colorblocking just doesn't seem right for this shoe. Gotta be primarily one color IMO. If this in fact the case, I wonder what the third colorway might be?

+1    that will happen

+1    that will happen

Back
Top Bottom