Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Aight where are the pics they are supposed to come out on black friday just like the black and cement 3's and I know that everybody who follows shoes have seen them threes over and over again...

Aight where are the pics they are supposed to come out on black friday just like the black and cement 3's and I know that everybody who follows shoes have seen them threes over and over again...

I hear what people are saying about if Nike wanted to say theyre limited then GR them they would just like what they did with the Space Jams. But for some reason, I dont think Yeezy 2s would be available at a Footlocker or Champs unlike the SJs. To me, I think the Yeezy 2s will be available at the same spots as the Yeezy 1s and only those spots. They will just have more pairs. I think with these, theyre still reaching exclusivity but not as crazy as the Yeezy 1s.

I hear what people are saying about if Nike wanted to say theyre limited then GR them they would just like what they did with the Space Jams. But for some reason, I dont think Yeezy 2s would be available at a Footlocker or Champs unlike the SJs. To me, I think the Yeezy 2s will be available at the same spots as the Yeezy 1s and only those spots. They will just have more pairs. I think with these, theyre still reaching exclusivity but not as crazy as the Yeezy 1s.

Originally Posted by Gman1209

I Really Hope Thats Not The Case... HOHPG Lines Would Be Horrible...
frown.gif

Jus Make Them Some What Available Then Ill Be Good...

Originally Posted by Gman1209

I Really Hope Thats Not The Case... HOHPG Lines Would Be Horrible...
frown.gif

Jus Make Them Some What Available Then Ill Be Good...

The first yeezys look better so far then the twos and once again these will cost you a whole lotta doe if u don't get them for retail

The first yeezys look better so far then the twos and once again these will cost you a whole lotta doe if u don't get them for retail

i cant believe this thread is still running strong. with all these teasing pics yeezy 2's have to be better then first ones otherwise 
laugh.gif
 at all this hype!

i cant believe this thread is still running strong. with all these teasing pics yeezy 2's have to be better then first ones otherwise 
laugh.gif
 at all this hype!

Back
Top Bottom