Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by jedderr

i dont really like the yeezy 2s compared to the first ones... but then again i dont really like yeezys haha
5PlTg.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope the quality of materials for the yeezy2s will be as good as the first ones. i really really liked that buttery soft leather, that glow in the dark swoosh on the tan ones also killed it. but please redo the design of your lacelock.. it reminded me of those rubber poppers where you flippem inside out n then it pops up into the air. those were hurttt.

no blackfriday release please. tryna cop blk cement 3s!

i hope the quality of materials for the yeezy2s will be as good as the first ones. i really really liked that buttery soft leather, that glow in the dark swoosh on the tan ones also killed it. but please redo the design of your lacelock.. it reminded me of those rubber poppers where you flippem inside out n then it pops up into the air. those were hurttt.

no blackfriday release please. tryna cop blk cement 3s!

Word is Black friday release was just another rumor my boy asked a few shops that had the yeezys and they said they doubt it, claim they haven't heard a word and if anything maybe early 2012 ,

Word is Black friday release was just another rumor my boy asked a few shops that had the yeezys and they said they doubt it, claim they haven't heard a word and if anything maybe early 2012 ,

Back
Top Bottom