Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Gman1209

IMHO Nike knows what they're doing when it comes to releasing these on Black Friday. I think the Yeezy 2s are going to be as limited as the Yeezy 1s. Once people can't cop, they'll hop right onto the Black Cements if they didn't intend on copping them in the first place. Cements did just release not too long ago in the CDP if Im not mistaken

Lol this. Watch them release some Lebrons/Griffeys for people who can't cop Cements.

As a matter of fact, they're probably gonna choose Black Friday to debut that new Penny hybrid.

Lol Nike has yall wallets on a string.

Originally Posted by Gman1209

IMHO Nike knows what they're doing when it comes to releasing these on Black Friday. I think the Yeezy 2s are going to be as limited as the Yeezy 1s. Once people can't cop, they'll hop right onto the Black Cements if they didn't intend on copping them in the first place. Cements did just release not too long ago in the CDP if Im not mistaken

Lol this. Watch them release some Lebrons/Griffeys for people who can't cop Cements.

As a matter of fact, they're probably gonna choose Black Friday to debut that new Penny hybrid.

Lol Nike has yall wallets on a string.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

wow! i have not been this hyped for something since smores pop tarts dropped. it's so dope that we had the air yeezy 1 and now we're gonna get the air yeezy 2! how crazy is that?!?! i love everything about the shoe despite not being able to see it clearly. this is going to be a shoe that every true sneakerhead MUST own...these and the air yeezy 1s. a sneaker collection is not complete without these. i can't wait to see franalation's review on this awesome shoe and i can't wait to own every color that they put out even though i have no idea what those colors are. i will sell my car if i have to. i will wait in line for a week if i have to. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Whos Franalation? Yea I am no sneakerhead... I just like shoes.  AND calm down they're just simply just shoes...
eek.gif

wow! i have not been this hyped for something since smores pop tarts dropped. it's so dope that we had the air yeezy 1 and now we're gonna get the air yeezy 2! how crazy is that?!?! i love everything about the shoe despite not being able to see it clearly. this is going to be a shoe that every true sneakerhead MUST own...these and the air yeezy 1s. a sneaker collection is not complete without these. i can't wait to see franalation's review on this awesome shoe and i can't wait to own every color that they put out even though i have no idea what those colors are. i will sell my car if i have to. i will wait in line for a week if i have to. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Whos Franalation? Yea I am no sneakerhead... I just like shoes.  AND calm down they're just simply just shoes...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Franalations is a lazy eyed, stick legged hyperbeast. Yes, not hype, but hyper. And that whole post you quoted was drowned in sarcasm. Even though I live in CT; I feel like these will br damn near unobtainable. I really want them though, so I'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Franalations is a lazy eyed, stick legged hyperbeast. Yes, not hype, but hyper. And that whole post you quoted was drowned in sarcasm. Even though I live in CT; I feel like these will br damn near unobtainable. I really want them though, so I'll see what happens.

i used to try to overlook all the hate fran gets but when he posted that video of him being all emo, crying, saying he was gonna sell off all his kanye related shoes because he was rude to taylor swift, that was it for me. i wanted to slap him in the face for being such a lil' female dog. he was soooo whiney and lame... 
sick.gif

i used to try to overlook all the hate fran gets but when he posted that video of him being all emo, crying, saying he was gonna sell off all his kanye related shoes because he was rude to taylor swift, that was it for me. i wanted to slap him in the face for being such a lil' female dog. he was soooo whiney and lame... 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sick.gif

link or death

sick.gif

link or death

^ he deleted it. he had the shoes on ebay and everything, but i guess he never sold them. he ended up reviewing them again last year. i just found this:
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ he deleted it. he had the shoes on ebay and everything, but i guess he never sold them. he ended up reviewing them again last year. i just found this:
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Houston people shouldn't even try bothering with premium goods, my connect already guaranteed me a pair of each size from 10- 12, making only another pair available in those sizes. Feels good man. Have camping out. Tootles.

Houston people shouldn't even try bothering with premium goods, my connect already guaranteed me a pair of each size from 10- 12, making only another pair available in those sizes. Feels good man. Have camping out. Tootles.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

no offense, and you might be straight, who knows, but TONS of people who thought they had connects, connects that came through on pretty much any shoe, they got disappointed on yeezys... all of the sudden their connect couldn't come thru on 'em.

if the colorways are dope and if they're super limited like last time, this could easily turn out to be the most hyped shoe of all time. the first yeezy is already a strong contestant, with week + long camp outs, stupid resell prices, celebrities beasting on 'em, etc.

not that that's a good thing. just reality.

i don't care about the hype personally, if i like 'em i'll pick 'em up, if not, i'll prolly pass. only way i'll still cop if i don't really like 'em is if i can come up on another FSR like i did last time and make a few thousand dollars again.

no offense, and you might be straight, who knows, but TONS of people who thought they had connects, connects that came through on pretty much any shoe, they got disappointed on yeezys... all of the sudden their connect couldn't come thru on 'em.

if the colorways are dope and if they're super limited like last time, this could easily turn out to be the most hyped shoe of all time. the first yeezy is already a strong contestant, with week + long camp outs, stupid resell prices, celebrities beasting on 'em, etc.

i don't care about the hype personally, if i like 'em i'll pick 'em up, if not, i'll prolly pass. only way i'll still cop if i don't really like 'em is if i can come up on another FSR like i did last time and make a few thousand dollars again.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Exactly what moves is it that you're speaking of? Can you please enlighten me?
laugh.gif
 wow... and just because someone isn't willing to ditch school or work doesn't mean they don't want them bad enough

Didn't know classes were in session on black Friday
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 Okay, but there's still work. And Thanksgiving dinner that most people will miss if they're camping out a week for the shoes.

Some people just aren't willing to skip out on these things and it doesn't mean they don't want the shoes bad enough, they just have certain priorities.

Congrats on the clever response though.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Exactly what moves is it that you're speaking of? Can you please enlighten me?
laugh.gif
 wow... and just because someone isn't willing to ditch school or work doesn't mean they don't want them bad enough

Didn't know classes were in session on black Friday
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 Okay, but there's still work. And Thanksgiving dinner that most people will miss if they're camping out a week for the shoes.

Some people just aren't willing to skip out on these things and it doesn't mean they don't want the shoes bad enough, they just have certain priorities.

Congrats on the clever response though.

laugh.gif
 Yeah I was messing around with the people in this thread. I have no interest at all in this shoe, its just crazy how people are going bananas on them. Good luck to the people in Houston. I dont even know if Premium Goods are getting pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom