Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

215 not bad....i really like the new pictures of kanye wearing them...looks so fresh!! These will be copped
pimp.gif

215 not bad....i really like the new pictures of kanye wearing them...looks so fresh!! These will be copped
pimp.gif

They sorta remind me of these from a distance:
nike-air-trainer-iii-air-attack.jpg

-Outlet bound the minute they released, but given the luxury of using premium materials and people actually willing to drop a few dollars does go a long way with how some shoes are perceived. I've always maintained that Nike knows what shoes they want to be successful and aid in them selling well. Likewise with bad quality releases

They sorta remind me of these from a distance:
nike-air-trainer-iii-air-attack.jpg

-Outlet bound the minute they released, but given the luxury of using premium materials and people actually willing to drop a few dollars does go a long way with how some shoes are perceived. I've always maintained that Nike knows what shoes they want to be successful and aid in them selling well. Likewise with bad quality releases

These are going to be more available than the Yeezy 1, however, there are some hungry folks out there so they will be ghost just as fast

These are going to be more available than the Yeezy 1, however, there are some hungry folks out there so they will be ghost just as fast

i really cant wait because i think the color is perfect...everything is perfect...nice simple colors plus i love wearing black shoes that goes with everything

i really cant wait because i think the color is perfect...everything is perfect...nice simple colors plus i love wearing black shoes that goes with everything

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

standing outside a store as long as you want and can waiting for a shoe you want makes you a hypebeast? id say thats dedication and if anyone has ever camped out for a serious shoe knows how cold and the drama that comes along with being outside but there are also positives about being out there meeting new people ,gaining connections and more and this is whats called networking. Everyone wants to call someone who goes out there way to get their pair a hypebeast thats stupid, to my knowledge i thought a hypebeast was a person who had no mind of their own and let other peoples opinions rule their own life and control what they do and after this i hope to just see info on the actual shoe and not just people ranting on about people who wanted the shoe enough to spend days waiting for it

This!!!!!
yup. People calling us names because we are very passionate about our hobby.
30t6p3b.gif

jhobson5 wrote:
This possible release news is interesting. Kanye is some what into sneaker culture, and I know he saw what happened with the reselling of the Yeezy 1(I read he had to purchase pairs of of ebay for people in his crew), so why would he want to make it more about geography and limit quantities more. Kanye has fans all over the world from NYC to Montana. Why would he shut down some of his most loyal fans from obatining something that has his brand on it, due to location doesnt make sense. Kanye has always said he isnt anything without his fans, well its hard for me to believe he cares about his fans if he is only releasing a sneaker for in certain parts of the world, when he knows people are just buying to re sell and make a buck. Just my point of view.
that was beautiful. perfectly said.
Ummmm....He most certainly did. There's a video of him backstage at a show handin them to Don C ( I think) and saying....I had to go to ebay. I saw it myself.

Back
Top Bottom