Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

that fake yeezy site is crazy, how the hell do they get the mold so quick?

crazy. the whole sneaker world doesn't have close ups yet and these cats got 'em looking that close? even the logo on the tongue looks like it might be right... WTH?!?

Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-Zen-Grey-2.jpg

definitely prefer the first ones but i'm curious to see more colorways. nice to hear it's solar red on the lining and not orange and pink like the zens.

imo these look so similar to the first ones they need to put out completely different colorways this time.

my question is, since these he wore last night are still samples, and he wants the solar red on the lining brighter, well nike usually runs production lines on shoes months out ahead of release (they started production on concord 11's in june or july and they don't drop until xmas, obviously it's a much bigger order, but still), is it even feasible these will really drop on black friday (unless there's another colorway that's already gotten the green light)?

i just highly doubt it.

my question is, since these he wore last night are still samples, and he wants the solar red on the lining brighter, well nike usually runs production lines on shoes months out ahead of release (they started production on concord 11's in june or july and they don't drop until xmas, obviously it's a much bigger order, but still), is it even feasible these will really drop on black friday (unless there's another colorway that's already gotten the green light)?

i just highly doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom