Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

did anyone notice that the toebox in proto's pictures with kanye in concert is a canvas/mesh, but the pictures of kanye wearing them out on the street the toebox seems to be leather. check it out.
He probably has that mesh material for concert because of the amount of moving/creasing he will be doing with the shoes on. 
Chances are, he's got a few different pairs just like last time. 

Hist first black pair of I's were leather, then the black/pinks had neoprene/nylon. 

EDIT: 

Look closely at the toebox

YNum4.jpg

Look really hard at that material. Kanye is wearing leather pants, and that shine isn't quite the same on the toebox. But it could be leather. I'm not too sure, but to me it looks like the same neoprene material from the first Yeezy's. That pattern from proto's pics on the toebox was different. This isn't mesh in this picture. 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

did anyone notice that the toebox in proto's pictures with kanye in concert is a canvas/mesh, but the pictures of kanye wearing them out on the street the toebox seems to be leather. check it out.
He probably has that mesh material for concert because of the amount of moving/creasing he will be doing with the shoes on. 
Chances are, he's got a few different pairs just like last time. 

Hist first black pair of I's were leather, then the black/pinks had neoprene/nylon. 

EDIT: 

Look closely at the toebox

YNum4.jpg

Look really hard at that material. Kanye is wearing leather pants, and that shine isn't quite the same on the toebox. But it could be leather. I'm not too sure, but to me it looks like the same neoprene material from the first Yeezy's. That pattern from proto's pics on the toebox was different. This isn't mesh in this picture. 

word, more than likely he has a couple of pairs of samples.

some are leather, some are neoprene, others are mesh.

thats my guess atleast.

thats my guess atleast.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

thats my guess atleast.
yeah, i agree with you.  even though it's not leather, i think i like that material that was used on them in the shots of him in concert.  it has a textured look.  hope those release.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

thats my guess atleast.
yeah, i agree with you.  even though it's not leather, i think i like that material that was used on them in the shots of him in concert.  it has a textured look.  hope those release.

they look like the same material as the pair from the concert to be honest.....he just isnt bending his foot or anything and the pics arent as close.

they look like the same material as the pair from the concert to be honest.....he just isnt bending his foot or anything and the pics arent as close.

^ Game changer. Nothing else will be copped by me. Passing on everything else including black cements and Concords. I guess my JB retirement is coming a little earlier than expected.

^ Game changer. Nothing else will be copped by me. Passing on everything else including black cements and Concords. I guess my JB retirement is coming a little earlier than expected.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Late Q4 Release.
$315 Retail
Good Music exclusive colorway (black/teal)
5 GR Colorways (10,000 per color, 3 for US, 1 for Europe, 1 for Asia)
##@% with that Nike
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Late Q4 Release.
$315 Retail
Good Music exclusive colorway (black/teal)
5 GR Colorways (10,000 per color, 3 for US, 1 for Europe, 1 for Asia)
##@% with that Nike
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom