Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by doyung9

Late Q4 Release.
$315 Retail
Good Music exclusive colorway (black/teal)
5 GR Colorways (10,000 per color, 3 for US, 1 for Europe, 1 for Asia)
god damn! $315
eek.gif

I wish I were a female so I could sell my body for sex.

I will give all a try for multiples of each. If I'm lucky I'll get two pairs.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Late Q4 Release.
$315 Retail
Good Music exclusive colorway (black/teal)
5 GR Colorways (10,000 per color, 3 for US, 1 for Europe, 1 for Asia)
god damn! $315
eek.gif

I wish I were a female so I could sell my body for sex.

I will give all a try for multiples of each. If I'm lucky I'll get two pairs.

Nike is really liking those continent exclusives, need to cut that out quick( Not just cuz the US isn't getting two versions but because Europe and Asian only getting 1). Price needs to be confirmed too( 315 is a no go at least not for me at this stage).

Nike is really liking those continent exclusives, need to cut that out quick( Not just cuz the US isn't getting two versions but because Europe and Asian only getting 1). Price needs to be confirmed too( 315 is a no go at least not for me at this stage).

Yes a $215 is reasonable! Dont know if i should resell on these though since they'll be going for $1000+

Yes a $215 is reasonable! Dont know if i should resell on these though since they'll be going for $1000+

$315 will hit 80% of the retailers in their pockets.

Will get the US colorways like last time too.

$315 will hit 80% of the retailers in their pockets.

Will get the US colorways like last time too.

I said it before...drop will be March..I'm not sure of the price point...

It WON'T be 4th quater as we are currently in 4th quater and if that was the case retailers would have either already received there stock or shipments would be in route...and trust...IF the production run is GR (which based on the price point being north of $225 I HIGHLY doubt a GR release) then your local spot would either already have these in the back or on there manifest to arrive...and you KNOW NT is thirsty so someone would have posted by now...

I said it before...drop will be March..I'm not sure of the price point...

It WON'T be 4th quater as we are currently in 4th quater and if that was the case retailers would have either already received there stock or shipments would be in route...and trust...IF the production run is GR (which based on the price point being north of $225 I HIGHLY doubt a GR release) then your local spot would either already have these in the back or on there manifest to arrive...and you KNOW NT is thirsty so someone would have posted by now...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ppl saying these are better than the 1s...
laugh.gif

Y'all seriously haven't even seen a comparison pic yet nor seen detailed pics... Nor know what materials are being used.
you're right about the materials, but as far as the look of the new yeezy, i personally like the look of it better.  i have to say, the buttery leather on the 1's though is right down my alley.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH.

WORRYING ABOUT THE NEXT MAN'S OPINION ON A SHOE
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ppl saying these are better than the 1s...
laugh.gif

Y'all seriously haven't even seen a comparison pic yet nor seen detailed pics... Nor know what materials are being used.
you're right about the materials, but as far as the look of the new yeezy, i personally like the look of it better.  i have to say, the buttery leather on the 1's though is right down my alley.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH.

WORRYING ABOUT THE NEXT MAN'S OPINION ON A SHOE
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I spent $300 for the Yeezy 1....but somehow i am shocked at a $315 price point....Kanye's just saying "If you're poor, you can't have these"

I spent over a g for the blinks..  I'll pay $315 for the 2...quality was on pint with the 1

Back
Top Bottom