Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by rhester

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My body is ready.

This.

That zen pair is straight piff.

Colorway definitely has some appeal. Accent colors of mint and pink working together nicely. That's where it stops.

What's up with that straight up vertical transition from heel to toe , or toe to heel? It's like two teams worked on them starting from opposite sides and they just met in the middle and called it a day with a straight line.. It's sloppy and yet it's acceptable HERE? That's absurd.

This may go down as the single most sloppy/lazy designs I have ever seen. I think I saw some random sketches in the sneaker art thread that got laughed at for looking like these.

Boxy in the heel and sleek up front, reminds me of a Vans Half Cab design. Yet here, throw in some "special" materials, add in a 1990 midsole design, change up minor things, and boom, ICONIC?

You have it made Kanye... kudos

Colorway definitely has some appeal. Accent colors of mint and pink working together nicely. That's where it stops.

What's up with that straight up vertical transition from heel to toe , or toe to heel? It's like two teams worked on them starting from opposite sides and they just met in the middle and called it a day with a straight line.. It's sloppy and yet it's acceptable HERE? That's absurd.

This may go down as the single most sloppy/lazy designs I have ever seen. I think I saw some random sketches in the sneaker art thread that got laughed at for looking like these.

Boxy in the heel and sleek up front, reminds me of a Vans Half Cab design. Yet here, throw in some "special" materials, add in a 1990 midsole design, change up minor things, and boom, ICONIC?

You have it made Kanye... kudos

Back
Top Bottom