Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I just got some info from a girl at the Nike office here in NY. I always ask the Nike employees in the elevator because my job (WebMD) shares the building with Nike and Google. She says first couple of weeks into February they'll be released, to coincide with New York's Fashion week. Don't know how true this is, but that's what she told me and it seems like a valid statement.

I just got some info from a girl at the Nike office here in NY. I always ask the Nike employees in the elevator because my job (WebMD) shares the building with Nike and Google. She says first couple of weeks into February they'll be released, to coincide with New York's Fashion week. Don't know how true this is, but that's what she told me and it seems like a valid statement.

Originally Posted by PBSthePhotographer

wouldn't surprise me. i remember 'ye participating in NYC fashion week in previous years...

Originally Posted by PBSthePhotographer

wouldn't surprise me. i remember 'ye participating in NYC fashion week in previous years...

Highly doubtful that it will release in February just because nothing has been finalized yet last I heard and that was about 1 month ago. From Yeezy finalizing everything and signing off on the design to making the changes and then applying the changes to the factory to production and the releasing to the market, there just not enough time at least for the final production model. I'm thinking it will at least be April at the earliest. Just my opinion though but a highly educated one:smile: 

Highly doubtful that it will release in February just because nothing has been finalized yet last I heard and that was about 1 month ago. From Yeezy finalizing everything and signing off on the design to making the changes and then applying the changes to the factory to production and the releasing to the market, there just not enough time at least for the final production model. I'm thinking it will at least be April at the earliest. Just my opinion though but a highly educated one:smile: 

Dat toebox 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Ye knew what he was doing switching it to mesh. Making these performance friendly 

Dat toebox 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Ye knew what he was doing switching it to mesh. Making these performance friendly 

Originally Posted by soledout23

Somebody has a Nike account. This goes hand in hand with what my local shop owner said. Last time he talked to Nike, the shoes were slated for an April '12 release.

Somebody has a Nike account. This goes hand in hand with what my local shop owner said. Last time he talked to Nike, the shoes were slated for an April '12 release.

My inside sources says that they are having sales meetings next week and says hopefully they will have more news about the Yeezy 2s.

My inside sources says that they are having sales meetings next week and says hopefully they will have more news about the Yeezy 2s.

Do you own the St. Paul Phenom too?

Do you own the St. Paul Phenom too?

Back
Top Bottom