Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

had to do it
2rymz5l.jpg

pimp.gif
 I hope da yeezy 2 drop in this colorway...i missed out on da 1's like this

anyone else notice the resent Yeezy 1 package boom on ebay. people have been buying all 3 CW in paks for over 4 G's. man i just been looking for one pair but 4G's is nuts

anyone else notice the resent Yeezy 1 package boom on ebay. people have been buying all 3 CW in paks for over 4 G's. man i just been looking for one pair but 4G's is nuts

Can someone inform me a little on the Yeezy 1 drop. I'm a huge shoe fan but an even bigger ye fan. Were these released at some footlockers? If I have a footlocker that gets most releases (big jordans, nikes, foams, all that) would you think they might have them? I'm from north NJ so any help be be appreciated

Can someone inform me a little on the Yeezy 1 drop. I'm a huge shoe fan but an even bigger ye fan. Were these released at some footlockers? If I have a footlocker that gets most releases (big jordans, nikes, foams, all that) would you think they might have them? I'm from north NJ so any help be be appreciated

Originally Posted by faddy

If memory serves me correctly, they were only sold at tier account boutiques and i believe niketown (don't quote me on that)....toughest time I ever had trying to acquire a shoe were the Yeezy 1's and Tiff Dunks
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 but well worth it in the end. Tiffs camped, Yeezy took some MAJOR networking since I couldn't camp because of work... 
With that I might be missing out on the Yeezy 2 unless I can get an easy cop...good luck to all when these do drop!

If memory serves me correctly, they were only sold at tier account boutiques and i believe niketown (don't quote me on that)....toughest time I ever had trying to acquire a shoe were the Yeezy 1's and Tiff Dunks
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 but well worth it in the end. Tiffs camped, Yeezy took some MAJOR networking since I couldn't camp because of work... 
With that I might be missing out on the Yeezy 2 unless I can get an easy cop...good luck to all when these do drop!

I'd just like to see a solid release date and more of the other colorways to release as well.

I'd just like to see a solid release date and more of the other colorways to release as well.

nope. Unless your FTL is a HoH they will not be getting them, unless Nike makes these more available.

nope. Unless your FTL is a HoH they will not be getting them, unless Nike makes these more available.

Ye has been wearing these all over.. taking forever to get some release info. 2012 will be an interesting year shoe wise.

Ye has been wearing these all over.. taking forever to get some release info. 2012 will be an interesting year shoe wise.

Back
Top Bottom