Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Zen 1s >>> Zen 2s

If I dont get my hands on these, ill probably just say F it and buy a pair of Black/Pink Yeezy 1s.

Zen 1s >>> Zen 2s

If I dont get my hands on these, ill probably just say F it and buy a pair of Black/Pink Yeezy 1s.

Originally Posted by NK47

tumblr_ly8ju0DFez1qbxj23
if they are gonna re-do all da colorways again, it kinda means alot of people who got da first ones wont try to get da second ones.

Hopefully get lucky online with these and sell them. I got enough hot shoes that if I can make a 1000% profit on a pair, I'd be an idiot not to sell.

Hopefully get lucky online with these and sell them. I got enough hot shoes that if I can make a 1000% profit on a pair, I'd be an idiot not to sell.

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but someone offered me vvnds zen yeezys for my vnds db3,ds og altitudes,vnds dmp 6 do you guys think its a fair trade or should he add $$ thanks in advance
your trading 3 shoes for 1
laugh.gif

def not worth it especially for the zens weakest C/W out of em all i remember walking into shiekhs and they still had em and i passed

get the shoes you like not the hype
The Zens were the dopest colorway to me. 
i was thinking the same thing !@%! let me walk into store the same day of the drop and they still have em on the shelf i'll probably fall out haha...

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but someone offered me vvnds zen yeezys for my vnds db3,ds og altitudes,vnds dmp 6 do you guys think its a fair trade or should he add $$ thanks in advance
your trading 3 shoes for 1
laugh.gif

def not worth it especially for the zens weakest C/W out of em all i remember walking into shiekhs and they still had em and i passed

get the shoes you like not the hype
The Zens were the dopest colorway to me. 
i was thinking the same thing !@%! let me walk into store the same day of the drop and they still have em on the shelf i'll probably fall out haha...

a stack tops is what i think id pay for these, and a stack min is what i think they're gonna go for. 
ohwell.gif

a stack tops is what i think id pay for these, and a stack min is what i think they're gonna go for. 
ohwell.gif

i really want them but i dont feel like going through the trouble of getting them, and i refuse to pay resale prices for them.

i really want them but i dont feel like going through the trouble of getting them, and i refuse to pay resale prices for them.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tumblr_ly8ju0DFez1qbxj23
if they are gonna re-do all da colorways again, it kinda means alot of people who got da first ones wont try to get da second ones.
laugh.gif

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

PEOPLE GONNA TRY TO COP WHETHER THEY HAVE THE FIRST ONES OR NOT JUST BASED ON THE RE-SELL VALUE THESE WILL HAVE.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tumblr_ly8ju0DFez1qbxj23
laugh.gif

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

PEOPLE GONNA TRY TO COP WHETHER THEY HAVE THE FIRST ONES OR NOT JUST BASED ON THE RE-SELL VALUE THESE WILL HAVE.

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Same with me. I'm not camping or paying resell for these. If I'm blessed to get them for retail, then fine. Otherwise, I'm not breaking my back or bank for these or any shoe anymore. It's out of hand and I'm not playing into it.

Same with me. I'm not camping or paying resell for these. If I'm blessed to get them for retail, then fine. Otherwise, I'm not breaking my back or bank for these or any shoe anymore. It's out of hand and I'm not playing into it.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Reading these statements mad me literally say..."Man, look at what this has come to." Damn shame.
tired.gif
Feels like all the fun is gone from collecting sometimes. I want these ( as I have the Y1's in Net/Net...Sold my Zens) and I will try to get them, but I'm gonna have to draw a line before this all really begins. Won't let this ruin my day!!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Reading these statements mad me literally say..."Man, look at what this has come to." Damn shame.
tired.gif
Feels like all the fun is gone from collecting sometimes. I want these ( as I have the Y1's in Net/Net...Sold my Zens) and I will try to get them, but I'm gonna have to draw a line before this all really begins. Won't let this ruin my day!!

Back
Top Bottom