Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Anyone think Ye would try to release these around the same time he releases the GOOD music album? Hmmm..

Anyone think Ye would try to release these around the same time he releases the GOOD music album? Hmmm..

no because i am the one with the pair of 1s and really doubt ill be able to get the 2s

no because i am the one with the pair of 1s and really doubt ill be able to get the 2s

^ WHAT SIZE i just started to work at a sneaker boutique i might be able to scoop multiples also what color???

^ WHAT SIZE i just started to work at a sneaker boutique i might be able to scoop multiples also what color???

darn ima 10 hit me up though when they come out if i cop multiple ill sell for retail im not gonna charge 1000 for shoess people really want to wear....... well maybe one pair

darn ima 10 hit me up though when they come out if i cop multiple ill sell for retail im not gonna charge 1000 for shoess people really want to wear....... well maybe one pair

Originally Posted by foamster

if you get more sz 10's, i'll get em from you for 300..plan on rocking these

if you get more sz 10's, i'll get em from you for 300..plan on rocking these

no problem , definitely keep touch 

no problem , definitely keep touch 

Back
Top Bottom